Yuwin / Sungtaro

"These are some of the post its your father left me every morning before he went to work." the Chinese spoke, showing his half Japanese son the worn out notes.

The boy's eyes glistened, smiling at the notes.

"Daddy gave you those?" he asked. Sicheng nodded.

Sicheng smiled, bring the small boy into his arms.

"Your father was a very romantic person. He would always surprise me in the best ways." the Chinese said, bouncing the baby in his lap. Shotaro oohed, looking back at the papers.

"Do you think Taro will find someone as romantic as Daddy?" he asked, looking up at Sicheng.

Sicheng nodded, squishing the baby's chubby cheeks. "I'm sure there's someone out there who may be even more romantic than your father-"

"Impossible." Shotaro gasped loudly, turning his head quickly to the front door where his father had just come back from work.

The half Japanese immediately jumped off his mother's lap, running to Yuta.

"DADDY!!" he exclaimed, launching himself into the Japanese's arms. Yuta caught him easily, spinning the baby around before carrying him close to pepper kisses all over his face.

Shotaro laughed loudly, trying to hide himself from his father's sloppy kisses.

"Noooo!! I only like Mommy's kissies!!" the baby exclaimed, making grabby hands to Sicheng. Yuta grinned, giving his son one last big smooch before letting the boy go. Shotaro squealed once more, jogging back to Sicheng and jumping into his arms.

Yuta smiled as he reached into his work bag, taking out a bouquet of roses.

Sicheng's eyes widened as he looked at his husband with a warming expression. Yuta walked over towards the couch where his son and husband sat. He gave Sicheng the roses, placing a warm kiss on his forehead.

"There's no occasion, I just love you." he spoke.

-

"Can you tell that my hair is turning grey?" Sicheng asked, looking in the mirror. Shotaro walked up to his mom, examining his hair.

"Just the roots, but it's not that noticeable." he responded. Sicheng whined softly, frowning at the response.

"I'm only forty one! Isn't too early to have grey hair?" the Chinese exclaimed, pouting at his growing roots. A soft chuckle was heard in the background.

The two turned around, watching the oldest approach them.

Yuta wrapped his arms around his wife's thin waist, kissing his cheek before going to peck his son's as well.

"Don't worry, love. You're growing like a fine wine, you're still so beautiful." he spoke, hugging the Chinese close. Sicheng giggled, thanking him.

Shotaro cooed, watching his parents' interactions. Yuta noticed, opening his arms so the younger could join their hug.

Shotaro smiled widely, joining his parents.

-

"Mama?" Shotaro spoke, peeking his head into his parents' shared bedroom.