Norenmin

"DADDY! MAMA!!""

Jaemin quickly sprinted into his and Jeno's shared room.

Earlier, he had put Renjun down for a nap after the long 7 hour rehearsal they had.

"Renjunnie, baby, what's the matter?" Jaemin spoke, lifting the smaller into his lap. Renjun's lip quivered as he couldn't get his words into straight sentences.

Jaemin frowned, bringing the boy's head into his chest.

"Shh, don't force it, love."

In the doorway stood another male, hurrying over towards his lover.

"Injun ah, how old are you, bub?" he asked, picking up the smaller from Jaemin's lap.

Renjun opened his mouth the speak but out only came gibberish. Jaemin cooed softly, standing up from the bed.

"Must be very tiny if it's that difficult, huh?" he asked, pushing a strand of the baby's hair behind his ear.

Renjun pouted, hiding himself in the crook of Jeno's neck. The younger smiled softly, running his fingers through the smaller's hair.

"Jaeminie, can you get Injun a bottle and I'll go play cartoons on the tv?" Jeno asked, bouncing the baby in his arms. Jaemin nodded, heading towards the kitchen.

Jeno then brought Renjun into the living room, not forgetting his blankie and stuffie.

"Injunnie, ahh." Jaemin spoke, placing the bottle in between the older's lips. Renjun happily took the bottle, gurgling slightly.

The youngest sat down next to his two lovers, leaning his head onto Jeno's shoulder.

"I like it here." Jaemin spoke, running his fingers through Renjun's hair.

"Here?" Jeno replied, wrapping one of his arms around Jaemin's waist.

"With you and Junnie." Jaemin replied, smiling softly. Jeno hummed, taking the empty bottle from Renjun's lips, sitting the little up.

"Mama," Renjun spoke softly. Jaemin giggled, kissing the smaller's cheeks.

"I love you, Junnie." he spoke, causing the smaller to giggle happily. He then turned to Jeno and pecked his lips.

"I love you too." he whispered.

a/n

so MAMA happened

wayv performed WHILE BEING DRENCHED BY WATER

please the ending fairies for this *chef's kiss*

JISUNG WAS ON A MOTORCYCLE (cuz child is still injured) BUT HE DID SO WELL

also jeno was trending on twitter as "the blue haired guy" (or something close to that)

TAEYONG FUCKING FLEW

LEVITATED

HE REALLY SAID 🕊

AND THEN

THEY PUT RENJUN IN A SEE THROUGH SHIRT

DJBDJEJEJWJE

WHAT THE FUCK I WASNT READY

ANYWAAAAYSSSSS

thank you for reading 🤍