Chensung

"No but seriously, I want to pin you down and kiss the shit out of you."

Chenle blinked as he heard what just came out of the taller's mouth.

"Jeno seriously? There's a child present!" Jaemin exclaimed, covering Chenle's ears. Jeno looked at the younger unfazed.

"Okay but if Jisung said that to you, you'd be flus-"

"Hyung, can I borrow Chenle?" Jeno was cut off when the youngest of their group approached them.

"Sungie, I want uppy!" Chenle exclaimed, lifting his arms up at the younger. Jisung raised a brow.

"Chenle ah, you can walk yourself."

The smaller pouted, shaking his head.

"No uppy, no Chenle!" Jisung sighed, a small smile spreading across his face. He gently picked the smaller from under his arms, standing him up.

"Come on, I'll give you a piggyback ride." he replied, bending his knees so the older could get on. Chenle snickered, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck, jumping on.

"To infinity and beyond!!" he exclaimed, pointing to their shared bedroom. Jisung shook his head as he walked towards their shared room, Chenle whining that he was going to slow.

"Yah, you're on my back, you have to follow my rules."

Jisung set Chenle down on his bed before closing the door. Chenle tilted his head but didn't say anything.

Jisung then proceeded to lay down a variety of towel headbands that had different animal ears, a bow, and a star, for the older to choose from.

He set down different facial masks as well.

Chenle looked at the items in front of him before looking up to the younger who was grinning at him.

"Sung, what's this?" Jisung smiled, sitting next to the smaller on the bed.

He took a scrunchie, tying Chenle's hair back into a small pony. Chenle giggled softly.

"Choose a headband, Lele." Jisung spoke, gesturing towards the headbands. Chenle looked at the ones the younger layed out and settled for a bunny one.

"That one Sungie." he replied, pointing at the panda bear headband.

Jisung nodded, taking the headband and putting it on the older

Jisung nodded, taking the headband and putting it on the older. He proceeded to take the brown bear headband and put it on himself.

"What are we gonna do?" Chenle asked, playing with the ears of the headband he wore. Jisung giggled.

"Facemasks and Disney movies!" he exclaimed, placing a bunch of sheet masks infront of the older and grabbing his laptop.

Chenle blinked before looking at the younger.