Renchan

"Baby," Sungchan called out, fingers typing on his laptop as he lied lazily in bed.

Renjun popped his head into their shared bedroom, raising a brow. "Yeah?"

"C'mere." the younger replied, putting his laptop aside and patting his lap. Renjun rolled his eyes and followed his boyfriend's orders, nonetheless.

"What do you want?" the Chinese asked as he settled himself on the taller's lap. Sungchan just grinned, leaning in to nuzzle the crook of Renjun's neck.

"I wanna fuck you," he spoke innocently,

"in a skirt."

Renjun screeched slightly before smacking the younger's broad chest.

"Sungchaan!!" he whined in embarrassment, trying to get off his lap only for Sungchan to hold his wrist.

"But baby! Look at this skirt I found online! You'd look so pretty!" he exclaimed, gesturing towards his computer which had a baby blue plaid ruffled pleated skirt with ribbons on the hips. It screamed Cinnamoroll but Renjun also screams Cinnamoroll.

Renjun glanced at the skirt, staring at it. It really was cute.

Sungchan smirked at the smaller's reaction, he clicked size xs before adding it to his cart, causing Renjun to snap out of his daze.

"W-Wait nooo!"

"Should I buy the forbidden Cinnamoroll pj set too?" Sungchan asked, looking up the set. Renjun blushed. "N-No need.."

"Baby! They have cinnamoroll ears too!"

"Channie!" Renjun whined, throwing weak punches at the younger. Sungchan laughed it off, hugging the smaller.

"Baby, baby, am I making you to flustered?" he teased, pressing his cheek against the older's chubby one. Renjun shook his head and pouted.

"Hmph! I'm leaving!" he exclaimed getting off the bed. Sungchan snickered, pulling him back down. "Mmm, I'm not done with you yet."

meanwhile

"Hyung, I'm begging you! Let me sleepover! Renchan's room is right next to mineee!!" Jisung pleaded as he kneeled outside of Donghyuck and Johnny's dorm.

"Jisung ah! How else will you learn about the birds and the bees?"

"Hyuck! Let the poor boy in!"

a/n

i've reached the era in life where i'm slow dancing with pretty people in the playground to joker and the queen by ed sheeran and t swift and i don't know how anyone could beat that

anyways

thank you for reading 🤍