Tarochan/Noren/Chenji

just bottoms cuddling

The japanese male groaned as he stomped into his and Sungchan's shared room. The younger looked up from his laptop, giving the boy a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" he asked, closing his laptop screen to focus on the smaller.

Shotaro shook his head, his small hands fisting as he stomped to his bed, laying down as he grabbed his otter plushie. He buried his face into it, letting out a loud yell, startling the taller.

Sungchan hummed softly, taking the older's blanket, placing it over his body before kneeling down next to his bed.

"What's wrong-"

"Shut up, Channie, I'm mad." he muttered, turning away from the younger. Sungchan bit his lip, leaving the older be.

"Are you mad or did you not take a nap, today?"

The Japanese turned his head slightly, sending a glare towards the taller who had just raised his arms in defense.

"Both." the smaller grumbled, burying his face back into the otter plush. Sungchan hummed, getting up to grab his phone.

"Taro, you wanna nap?"

"I want to cuddle." Sungchan smiled fondly at the older. As agitated and upset the smaller could get, he'll still had his soft side to him.

"You want me to cuddle you?" Sungchan asked, unlocking his phone, knowing the smaller's answer already.

Shotaro pouted, shaking his head.

"No, you're too large. I want Injunnie and Lele." that was Sungchan's cue to click the Chinese's number he had on speed dial for whenever the older needed a "Smol foreign babies only," cuddle session, as he liked to call it.

"Hello?"

"Jeno?" Sungchan spoke, confused on why the older had answered Renjun's phone instead.

"Is Shotaro angry too? I should send Renjun over, lmao."

Sungchan laughed softly, nodding his head. "Mhm, I'll leave the dorm unlocked, do you want to go get lunch?"

"Yeah sure, tell Shotaro that I'll send Renjun over to angry cuddle with him."

"Alright, see you in a bit." the younger hung up from the call before looking back at the Japanese who just fumbled with his blanket.

"Baby, Renjun hyung is coming over, I'll be getting lunch with Jeno hyung." he spoke softly, moving Shotaro's bangs away from his face. The older looked up, giving the taller a glare.

"I wanted both Renjun and Lele." he retorted, crossing his arms. Sungchan hummed, "Maybe Renjun will bring Chenle, okay?" Shotaro just rolled his eyes, turning away.

"If Chenle doesn't come, I'm kicking you out of the dorm tonight." he muttered. Sungchan sighed, shaking his head.

"I'll be heading out now, okay?"

"Bye bye.." the smaller whispered, not bothering to face the younger. Sungchan chuckled, grabbing his wallet and leaving their shared dorm.

Shotaro lied in his bed just listening to silence before he felt the bed dip slightly. Whining, he looked up.

"Channie! I said I wanted Injun and Lele!" he exclaimed, opening his eyes, only to be met with two boys smiling. Shotaro pouted before bringing out his arms.

"I want hugs." he frowned, letting himself be engulfed by the two.

Shotaro layed in the middle of the two, his head resting on Renjun's shoulder as Chenle layed on the Japanese's chest.

"Hyungies," the youngest spoke. Renjun looked at the younger. "Yeah, Lele?"

The Chinese hummed, "Are you still angry?" asked. The youngest wasn't in an aggravated mood like the two oldest were. He just wanted to be with them.

Shotaro smiled softly, shaking his head has his fingers glided through Chenle's brunet hair.

"Mm, no, don't worry." he replied, the younger giggled, nuzzling closer into the taller's chest.

"Then can we nap now?" Chenle asked. Renjun nodded, rubbing the boy's back. "We'll be here when you wake up, okay?" he spoke, letting his conciousness drift into dreamland.

"I'm jealous, why is he so soft with these two, but not with me and Jaem?"

"Eh, Shotaro just gets stubborn when he's angry."

"Lucky you, Chenle wasn't even in a mood today, he ditched our Chenji video to nap with them."

The Japanese slowly opened his eyes, hearing voices talk.

"Channie," he whined softly, seeing the taller in his blurred vision. The younger looked at the smaller, smiling.

"How was your nap?" he asked. Shotaro yawned, turning around to hug the sleeping Renjun lying next to him.

"Still sleepy." he mumbled as the boy leaned into his hyung's neck. Renjun hummed, wrapping his arms around the two boys.

Sungchan hummed, looking at the others.

"Guess we have to eat the hot pot ourselves." he spoke loudly, the sleeping members opening their eyes at the sound.

Chenle quickly sat up, pouting at the youngest.

"You have to carry me." he spoke, reaching his arms out. The youngest sighed, letting the boy get on his back before leaving the bedroom. Jeno hummed, looking at Renjun.

"Come on," he spoke, taking the boy's arms. Renjun compiled, following the boy. Sungchan smiled softly, crouching down next to the older who was still tucked into his blankets.

"Are you still going to kick me out of the dorm?" he asked. The smaller slowly shook his head, rubbing his tired eyes. Sungchan carefully took ahold of the boy's hand, stopping the action.

"Did you only buy hotpot?" he asked about the food, making the younger laugh softly. Sungchan fixed the older's hair as he shook his head.

"I bought sushi for you too." he responded, taking the blanket off the smaller.

"Do you need me to carry you?" he asked, a grin spread across his face. Shotaro shook his head, standing up.

"I'm a man! I don't need someone to carry me!" he exclaimed. Sungchan just nodded, raising his hands in defeat. His laugh could be heard from a mile away. The Japanese looked at him, sending a glare towards the taller.

"If you continue to laugh, I really will kick you out!" he exclaimed, causing the younger to laugh more. "I'm sorry, dumpling." Shotaro blushed slightly at the nickname, smacking the younger's arm.

"Okay, okay, let's head to the dining room before the others eat the rest of the food!" Sungchan exclaimed, taking the smaller's arm. Shotaro nodded, pouting jokingly as he dragged the boy to the food.

a/n

what is it with nct ships having the older member being the bottom?

literally think about it

norenmin, chenji, jaeyong, dotae, johnil, xiaodery, and now tarochan

thank you for reading 🤍