Norenmin

little space au

caregiver!nomin
little¡renjun

"Dada,"

Jaemin looked up from his computer, cooing at the sight.

"Injun, are you okay?" he asked softly.

Renjun shook his head, the smaller waddled over to Jaemin, sitting in his lap, facing him. Jaemin smiled, rubbing the boy's back, continuing to type.

"Baby, I thought you were watching a movie with Jeno."

Renjun shook his head, burying his head into the younger's shoulder.

"Scary, Dada. I no wike scary." he mumbled, hugging the younger. Jaemin nodded, closing his laptop so he could pick up the smaller, walking towards the living room.

"Lee Jeno, why are you scaring our Injun? I thought you were watching children shows." Jaemin asked, looking at their boyfriend who was sitting on the couch eating popcorn.

Jeno looked up in surprise.

"What? We are watching cartoons!" he exclaimed, gesturing at the tv which was playing Teletubbies.

Renjun frowned at the tv and buried his head deeper into the younger's shoulder. Jaemin patted the little's back before grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

"Teletubbies? Really, Jeno?" he asked. The brunette looked up in confusion.

"It's a cartoon!"

"Bro, the Teletubbies scare me and I'm an adult!" Jaemin replied.

"You had no childhood."

"You're just a different specimen, Lee Jeno."

Renjun started giggling, making the two lovers stop arguing. Jaemin smiled and placed the baby on the couch next to Jeno.

"Are you laughing, Baby? What's so funny?" he spoke in a child's voice, slightly tickling the smaller. Renjun giggled again and pointed at the tv.

"Snufkin! Snufkin!" he exclaimed.

Jaemin looked at the tv, which was now playing Moomin. He smiled, taking a seat next to him.

"You like Moomin?" the blue haired asked. Renjun nodded.

"Moomin is no scary, Dada." he spoke, looking at Jeno.

The little crawled onto the brunette's lap, Jeno wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Daddy's sorry for making you scared, Baby. Can you forgive Daddy?"

Renjun nodded, placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I forgwive you, Daddy." Jeno smiled, ruffling his hair. "Thank you, Prince."

Jaemin smiled at the sight of his boyfriends before engulfing them in a hug.

"I love you both, my darlings."

a/n: IT'S 2:51 AM AND I SHOULD REALLY GO TO SLEEP SO GOODNIGHT AND THANK YOU FOR READING