Yangdery Pt. 1

"The mafia invited us all to the big celebration tonight," Man-wol said, wearing her diamond earrings, "As the lovely, low status, servant you are, I need you to assist me to this ball tonight. The dress code is formal, I'll have the tailor make your suit for the night." the jet black haired woman said, putting on her jewelry. Yangyang nodded, bowing slightly. Man-wol looked back and scoffed.

"Why are you still here? Go on." she said, waving off her butler.

A few hours later, the two were already being escorted to the carriage. "Ladies first," Yangyang said, giving a hand to the mistress. Man-wol didn't bother to take the peasant's help and comfortably sat herself down inside. Yangyang sighed and went towards the front of the carriage next to the rider. "We're good to go sir."

"We're here, aren't you gonna guide me inside the mansion?" Man-wol asked, rolling her eyes. Yangyang nodded, going to the door of the carriage, helping the mistress out.

"Such a useless peasant, no wonder why your mother left you." she said, handing the servant her bag. "Let's go inside, my dear Hendery awaits my presence." Man-wol sighed, walking into the building, Yangyang following behind silently.

The inside of the mansion was dark and crowded, classical music, piano and violin played in the background. All people of high status were present, sharing drinks and laughter. Oh how Yangyang had never seen so much karat in his whole life. The peasant boy wandered around before watching the mistress disappear into the crowd. Shaking his head, he began to push his way around the crowd, trying to catch up with the mistress.

"Ah, Mistress, must you have to run off like this?" Yangyang asked himself as he trudged his way through the ocean of people. 

The brunette continued pushing his way through people, seeing Man-wol drinking carelessly at the bar, but he was stopped by something. A firm chest.

Yangyang softly apologized before looking up, his eyes being met with the dark brown ones of another. The younger gulped as the stranger's arm rested upon his waist. In fright, Yangyang didn't dare to move. The stranger proceeded the gulp down the rest of the wine he had before setting the empty glass on a random try. His cold eyes turned and faced the peasant. A smirk crawling upon his face.

His hair was dark, bangs almost covering his eyes. From afar he may look harmless, but the stranger's gaze only met Yangyang feel small. The stranger let out a small hum as he notice the boy try to wiggle out of his grasp, only making him hold his waist tighter.

"Are you okay?" the softest voice left the stranger's lips, almost catching the younger off guard. Yangyang looked up, only nodding, knowing he cannot talk regularly to someone with a higher status. The stranger tilted his in confusion before letting go. But before Yanyang could leave, the dark haired male took his arms placing them on his shoulders as he grabbed the boy's right hand.

"I'm not letting you go so easily." he said, "Dance with me." And with that, the peasant boy was brought onto the dance floor.

Yangyang watched his feet as he tried not to step on the other's toes. The stranger noticed this and chuckled slightly. "Are you not a dancer?" he asked. Yangyang shook his head. The older nodded, wondering why the boy in front of him was keeping quiet.

"Do you not talk? You're acting as if you're a low status. My father invited your family here." the stranger chuckled, "I may be the mafia's son, but the status between you and me shouldn't be that much, let me hear the voice of this angel I'm dancing with." Yangyang gasped.

He's the mafia's son?

The peasant quickly took himself out of the older's embrace as he ran off the ballroom floor. The stranger grinned slightly, liking the personality of this boy. He quickly followed him off the floor.