Chen2sung

caregiver sungchan + jisung
little chenle

Renjun sighed for the nth time, Chenle was currently having his 3rd tantrum of the day.

The first one was because he had an accident during one of his naps, causing him to wake up screaming and crying from the discomfort.

The second one was because Jaemin had put his favorite dolphin patterned blankie in the wash.

And now he's crying for his favorite caregivers who were currently out for dance practice.

"Lele, baby, Jisung and Sungchan went out." Renjun spoke gently towards the younger who was currently on the floor with tears streaming down his face.

"B-But Lele was Sungie and Dada!" the little sobbed, falling back onto the ground, rolling in a ball. Renjun shook his head, grabbing the baby's arms.

"Chenle, I told you they'll be back-"

smack

"NOO!! LELE WANT THEM NOW!!" the younger shouted, kicking his arms and legs onto the ground.

Renjun groaned, standing up and walking into the kitchen where the others were.

Jaemin looked at the older who looked defeated.

"He's not calming down?" the boy asked, Renjun exhaling slowly, trying to calm himself.

"He fucking slapped me."

Jeno snickered slightly, only stopping when he noticed the smaller male glare at him.

"Injunnie, how you just let him cry it out until he gets tired?" he asked, taking the boy into his arms, caressing the spot where Chenle had smacked him.

"Wouldn't he lose his voice?" Jaemin asked, fumbling with his sleeves. Jeno shrugged.

"He'll learn his lesson."

Another 15 minutes passed and Chenle was still bawling. He had gotten tired of kicking and screaming, so the boy was just laying on the ground, loud cries still ongoing.

Chenle paused slightly, hearing the front door open.

The little quickly sat up, facing the door, watching two familiar figures enter the apartment.

"Where's my baby Lele?" Sungchan's voice rang across the room.

At this point, Chenle was too tired to even process what he was feeling, so rather than being happy to see his caregivers, the boy because screaming for them, making grabby hands.

Sungchan quickly came through the door, hearing the sobs. His eyes quickly went towards Chenle who was already crawling to him.

"D-DADA -hic DADA!!" he yelled, calling Sungchan.

The older quickly rushed towards the smaller, lifting him up and setting his head down on his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, Chenle! How long have you been like this?" he asked worryingly, bouncing the smaller in the rhythmic matter.

"D-Dada,," he continued sobbing. Sungchan assumed he had already fallen in a deep headspace, probably from the tantrums. He turned towards Jisung, mouthing babyspace to him, the younger quickly understood and went to go make Chenle bottle.

Jisung quickly walked into the kitchen, finding the three oldest who sat there silently.

The youngest stared at them up and down before picking up the milk bottle.

"Tsk, wanna explain to me why the fuck you left Chenle alone like that?"

Sungchan entered Jisung and Chenle's shared room, setting him down on the bed. Chenle's eyes widened as he felt his Dada let go of him. He began to sniffle again, choking out a sob. Sungchan quickly hushed the younger, laying him down on the bed as he hovered over him.

"Dada -hic"

"Shh, Chenle ah, looked at me." he whispered, taking the little's hands and holding them close.

"Hic- Dada, hic," Chenle gurgled as his breath quickened from the crying.

"Hey, hey, hey, sweetie, can you blow on me?" Sungchan spoke softly, looking into the smaller's eyes. Chenle was still crying softly, unable to understand his Dada's words. Sungchan hummed, keeping eye contact with the smaller.

"I'll go first, okay?" Sungchan spoke. He gently took a deep inhale, before slowly blowing onto Chenle's face.

"Did you feel that?" Sungchan asked the little, whose face was scrunched up from being blown on. Sungchan chuckled softly, kissing the younger's forehead.

"I'll do it again." he said, repeating the process and blowing onto Chenle's face.

At this point, the tension from the little was almost gone, there was only light sobs coming from the smaller.

"Baby, can you blow on me now? Take a deep breath and slowly blow on me." Sungchan said, watching as the younger attempted to blow back. Sungchan smiled, giving the boy a praise.

"Good job, baby. Now let's repeat it, take a deep breath like this and blow." Sungchan said, blowing onto the little's face.

After a few minutes, Chenle had already calmed down. The deep breaths had slowed the younger's hiccups, leaving the little tired from all the temper tantrums.

Sungchan smiled, rubbing his thumb over the palm of Chenle's hand while the Chinese was slowly falling asleep.

A small knock was heard at the bedroom door. Sungchan let out a short, "come in."

Jisung opened the bedroom door, holding a warm bottle.

"Sorry, I had to talk to the hyungs about why they left Chenle to cry by himself." he spoke, walking towards the bed, placing the bottle in between the smaller's lips.

"Don't worry, it's okay," Sungchan reassured, "He had to take some deep breaths."

Jisung looked at the older in amusement, sitting down next to the little.

"How do you even control his tantrums?" Jisung asked, looking at the smaller who was quietly drinking his bottle with his eyes closed.

Sungchan thought for a moment, looking at the smaller. He smiled softly, pushing Chenle's bangs away from his eyes.

"When he's mad and crying, he's almost hyperventilating. He just needs to take deep breaths to quiet himself." he replied. Jisung nodded.

"Mmm,"

"You didn't scold the hyungs too hard, did you? They're still older than you, Ji." Sungchan asked, looking at the youngest who shrugged.

"They'll learn their lesson."

a/n

DID YOU SEE SUNGCHAN AT INKIGAYO

ISBSSIDBWUWBW AAH

FUCCING CUTE AND FOR WHAT

FOR WHAT?

aggressively yells

ye ye

thank you for reading 🤍