Markren

Renjun pouted as he walked into the empty music room where his best friend sat playing the guitar.

Mark placed his guitar down as he saw the smaller waddling up to him, settling himself on the older's lap, wrapping his arms and legs around him.

Mark hummed softly, rubbing circles into the boy's back.

"You okay?" he asked, seeing the younger buried himself into his neck.

Renjun shook his head and held tighter.

"Can I cry, Markie?" he asked. Mark raised an eyebrow, lifting the smaller so he could see his face. He frowned slightly at the younger's glossy eyes.

"Injun ah, what's the matter?"

Renjun didn't reply and instead let the tears fall from his eyes.

Mark quickly brought the boy back into his chest, gliding his fingers through his hair.

"Shh, baby, why are you upset?" Mark spoke quietly. Renjun frowned and looked up.

"'m tired, Markie. I want you to take care of me." he replied in a soft voice, making the older coo.

Mark smiled, cupping the boy's cheeks. "Take care of you?"

"Mhm."

"So, like this?"

Mark let out a chuckle as he placed his lips onto the smaller's forehead. Renjun nodded, closing his eyes.

Mark then placed his hand on the back of Renjun's head, supporting him, as his other was wrapped around his waist.

He leaned in slowly before speaking.

"Do you want a kiss, I can taste your pretty lips." Renjun nodded.

Mark leaned in, placing his lips onto the younger's, Renjun holding onto his shoulders tightly.

"Soft pecks enough? Do you want more?" Mark spoke between each peck. Renjun hummed.

"Can you?" he responded. Mark nodded, "Of course, love."

The older placed his lips back onto Renjun's, slowly gliding his muscle against the boy's pink lips. Renjun opening his mouth in response.

"Mmh, Markie," he breathed.

Mark continued to play with the smaller's tongue, taking in the sweetness of his saliva. After a few minutes, he pulled away, Renjun whining from the lost of contact.

"Markie, why'd you stop?" Renjun asked, eyes getting glossy. Mark cooed, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"Baby, I can do more, but we're still in school." Mark spoke, caressing the boy's cheeks.

Renjun looked around the classroom and pouted.

"But I want to play with you now." he frowned. Mark chuckled, ruffling Renjun's brown locks.

"At home, love. I can play with you at home." he replied, smiling. Renjun scrunched his nose, crossing his arms, trying to act mad. Mark smiled and leaned closer to the boy.

"We can play dress up, and I'll put you in a pretty, pretty outfit. What do you want to wear? My hoodie? A skirt? I'll let you wear anything," he paused, leaning into the smaller's ear,

"Or, what about nothing?" he smirked. Renjun gasped, hitting the older's chest.

Mark chuckled, "We can eat some sweets, I'll allow it, promise me you'll brush your teeth after." Renjun gulped, feeling himself slipping into sub space.

"What kind of sweets do you want? Cotton candy? Vanilla ice cream, or do you want my sweets?" Renjun whimpered, tightening his grip on the older's shoulders.

"M-Markie, I want to play now."

"I'll play music, what music to do you want? I have the princess and the pauper soundtrack, or daniel tiger?" Mark hummed, looking into the smaller's eyes.

"Frankly, I'd rather listen to your music. You'll sing for me, right?" he spoke, placing soft kisses on the boy's neck.

"Markie, can we play now? I want to play with you. You said you'll take care of me. Can you play with me? Markie, hyungie-"

Mark quickly shushed the boy with his lips.

"Are you sure you want to skip classes?" he asked. Renjun nodded.

"I want to play dress up, Markie. Can you dress up with me?"

"Of course, love."

"And you'll eat my sweets too?"

"Y-Yes, baby."

"And you'll listen to my music?"

"Fuck, Injun ah, let's just skip classes."

Mark spoke, picking up the smaller.

"I'll take great care of you, love."

a/n this was supposed to be soft but the devil side of my mind took over the angel part.

but anyways, y'all want a part 2 of this? or should I just end it there?

frankly, I'm down, but i dont wanna make yall uncomfy, yknow?

also wattpad needs more markren fics in English, I am not a multilingual human 😔✋ no ma'am no siree

lmao

thank you for reading 🤍