Yumark

"Mark ah, come on, let's take a nap." Yuta spoke, walking into their shared bedroom. The younger shook his head, continuing to write lyrics into his notebook.

"I just have to finish this verse so I can finalize the song." he replied, keeping his eyes on his work.

Yuta sighed, taking the pen and pencil from the boy, picking him up.

"Ah, hyung!!" Mark exclaimed, flailing his arms and legs.

"You need rest." the older spoke, setting Mark onto his bed.

"But I'm not tired!" Mark pouted, about to stand back up, only for Yuta to sit him back down, tucking him into bed, before grabbing his phone and joining him in.

"If you're not tired, let's go live and talk to the fans, how do you feel about that?" he asked, taking his hand towards the younger's head, letting him lay on his chest.

Mark mumbled into his chest, nodding his head slightly. Yuta smiled, opening the vlive app, starting a live.

Mark was still hiding in the older's chest, so Yuta just brushed his fingers through the younger's hair and held his phone with his other hand.

"Hello," he spoke softly, smiling at the camera.

"Yutaa who's that?"

"Oppa is that Mark?"

"MARK LEE IS THAT YOU??"

Yuta laughed at the comments, still petting Mark's head as he relaxed in the older's arms.

"Everyone, Markie is resting." he smiled, pecking the younger's head.

"He looks like a baaaaaabbbbieeee!!"

"李马克宝贝!!"

"可爱い!"

"Markkkkk hiiiiiiii!!"

Yuta smiled brightly, before glancing at the younger.

"Mark ah, they're saying you're a baby."

"'m not~" he mumbled, eyes still closed. Yuta giggled at the younger's cuteness.

"Everyone, Mark is taking a nap, so I'll just be talking for now." he spoke, smiling at the camera.

After half an hour, Mark began to stir in his sleep, hearing the older talking.

"O-Oppa, who are you talking to?" he asked quietly, unaware that they were still on live.

"OPPA????!!!!"

"YUMARK NATION RISE!"

"MARK REALLY CALLS YUTA OPPA"

"Awhhhhhh he woke up 😭😭"

Yuta smiled awkwardly as he pushed the camera aside to go care for the younger.

He quickly brought the boy into his arms, placing soft kisses over his face, helping him wake up.

"Markie, we're still live. You napped for about half an hour." he explained. Mark nodded, looking at the camera that Yuta had just pushed away.

"Czennie, how are you?"

"MAAARRRRRKKKK HOW WAS YOUR NAP??"

"Markie, how was your nap?"

"Who's your oppa?"

"Who is my oppa? Dude, it's obviously Yuta." he replied to one of the comments, voice still raspy from just waking up.

Yuta was too busy staring at Mark to even register what the younger had said.

"Oppa is cute."

Yuta blinked, looking at the younger who had been grinning at the camera.

"Oppa?" Yuta asked, looking at the younger then to the comments.

"HECK YEAH HE'S CUTE!"

"Wattpad writers rn: 👀✍✍"

"This is cute."

"Yutaaa?" Mark called, glancing at the older. Yuta shook his head, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist, tickling his sides causing him to squeal.

"A-Ah, oppa! Stooop!!"

"I feel like I'm interrupting-"

"NOT YALL BEING DIRTY AT THEM BEING TICKED"

"OKAY BUT THIS IS FACKING CUTE!"

"Hyungie," Mark spoke, pouting at the older when he stopped the tickling. Yuta smirked pushing the younger out of the camera view.

"Mmh, you must love teasing off camera, hm?" he whispered into his ear, hoping the fans wouldn't hear. Fortunately, they did not.

"O-Opp-" Mark was cut off when a pair of lips smashed onto his.

"Hmmph," Mark spoke, muffling his noises. After a few seconds, Yuta pulled away with a grin spread across his face.

"Where did they go?"

"Food?"

"YALL UPPER YOUR VOLUME"

Yuta wiped the excess saliva from his lips as he grabbed his phone.

"Everyone, Markie and I are going to eat, so we'll meet again soon, okay?" he said, smiling at the camera as if the two boys did not just make out.

"Okaaaayyyy byeeeeee!"

"Bye guys! Stay healthy!"

"Bye oppaaaaa!!"

"Okay but where did mark go?"

Yuta waved towards the camera, ending the live.

He looked back at the smaller who was lying down on the bed giving him puppy eyes."

"Tsk, what do you want?" He spoke jokingly, pinning the younger to the mattress.

Mark's eyes glistened as he gave a toothy grin.

"You didn't take a nap yet, and I only slept for 30 minutes, so can we go back to sleep and cuddle?" Yuta cooed at the smaller's request, nodding. He lied back down under the covers with his arms open, whispering, "Come here." to the younger.

Mark smiled, joining him under the covers, hugging his torso.

"Now go sleep sleep, okay?" he said, snuggling into the Yuta's neck. Yuta nodded, placing a kiss onto Mark's forehead before dozing off.

a/n

writing "oppa" in this made me go 😖 multiple times but like the story made me uwu so it was worth it

also

THEY'RE THIS PRETTY AND FOR WHAT??

they're so beautiful 😭

anyways

yknow how in nct you cant have a bias because if you choose one there's literally 22 other men coming at you? yeah yeah

I'm just saying that I have a soft spot for mark and Jisung which is why half of the oneshots in this book include them lol

but like I'll try to add more ships into this :)

soooooo

thank you for reading 🤍