Jaedo

"Kiss me once,"

peck

"Then kiss me twice,"

peck, peck

"Then kiss me once, again,"

peck

"It's been a long, long time.."

The two bodies swayed in the middle of their living room, lights dull as the sound of soft pitter patters fell from the rain outside.

Aside from the two swaying bodies sat an old record player, a soft instrumental playing from it.

Doyoung let out a soft chuckle, turning around so his face met the younger's. Jaehyun smiled, taking the boy's hand into his own, twirling him by the fingertips.

"Haven't felt, like this my dear," he sang softly, the gentle sways turning into a small waltz. "Since can't remember when.. it's been long, long time." Jaehyun sang, slipping his palm down to Doyoung's waist.

Another minute of instrumental, the two continued waltzing around the living room, letting the music guide their bodies in an elegant manner.

"You'll never know," they sang together, soft steps to the beat of the rain from the window.

"How many dreams I dream about you." Doyoung went, a soft blush making it's way upon his cheeks. Jaehyun's ears turned a mild red.

"Or how empty they all seem without you," he replied.

The boy placed his hand behind the older's back, dipping him slightly  before lifting him back up, twirling Doyoung once more.

The waltz slowly turned back to gentle swaying as the older began to sing the last verse.

"So, kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again," he smiled, leaning towards the younger.

Jaehyun could almost feel Doyoung's lips on his own. He leaned in slowly, placing a lovingly kiss onto the older's.

He wrapped his arms around Doyoung's waist as the latter wrapped his own around his nape.

The two swayed side to side, their foreheads resting upon one another as they both sang,

"It's been a long, long time."

a/n kinda short but its 1:30 am and I have school tomorrow so

thank you for reading 🤍