Chensung

*knock knock* 

"Coming!" a loud screech was heard running down the stairs.

The blonde haired boy quickly opened the door hoping to see a tall figure on the other side..

"Hi, Chenle." the blonde's face dropped to an unamused facial expression.

"Oh. It's you." he replied, letting the brunette in.

"What's with that face? Aren't you excited to see your favorite person?" the brunette asked, following the younger into the living room.

"UHmM, I'm sorry, ReNjUn. But no, I wanted to see Jisung." Chenle pouted, plopping down on the couch. Renjun paused for a moment before nodding.

"Oh, it's your guy's 2 year anniversary, right?" the brunette asked, taking a seat next to the younger. Chenle nodded.

"I wanted to go to his house and watch Disney movies, specifically, Beauty and The Beast, because when the ballroom scene appears on screen I wanted to ballroom dance in his living room with him. And then have bubble tea drinks and chocolate cake." The blonde frowned.

"I've been planning this day for so long and he doesn't even show up. Let alone send a call or text." Chenle said, a frown forming on his lips. He looked up facing Renjun, "Ge, do you think he forgot?" Chenle asked, his eyes getting glossy. Renjun quickly hugged the younger.

"Jisung's a smart boy, he wouldn't forget such an important day, let alone your anniversary." he assured, rubbing the younger's back. Chenle just sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"B-But what if he did..."

*ding dOng*

Renjun looked at Chenle and grinned, "You should go get it."

Chenle looked at Renjun for a moment before walking towards the front door.

The blonde cautiously opened the door, infront of him stood a sign that read, "Turn around and follow Chip, Princess." 

Confused, Chenle turned around to face a Renjun with a purple blazer that had pink buttons and a bow tie.

"Where did this come from? Why does it say follow Chip?" he giggled, but the brunette just patted his back. 

"Come this way, sir." he said in an elegant manner. Chenle raised a brow but followed him nonetheless.

Renjun guided Chenle to his bedroom, which did take a while hence Chenle's huge house.

"You arrived to your first destination, sir." Renjun said, bowing. Chenle tilted his head in confusion. "Ge, I'm confused, this is my bedroom." Renjun didn't reply, but only shoved the younger into the given room before sprinting away.

Inside, Jaemin was seen wearing a white suit with gold lining, holding faux candle lights in his hands.

"Hyung, why are you dressed like that?" Chenle asked, approaching the older. Jaemin just winked, and gave a dramatic bow.

"Sir, please read the sign and follow me." The honey haired male said, gesturing towards another sign.

"Ah, you made it here so quickly, Princess! Please follow Lumiere towards the bathroom, let's get you in your proper attire." it read.