Sungtaro

"They're both painfully.. oblivious!"

Donghyuck scoffed, sipping his chocolate milk as he rested his head on his palm.

"You were too 3 years ago, give them a break." the boy responded, glancing at the newer members of the group.

Shotaro giggled softly, placing his hand around the taller's arm, snuggling him on the couch as he talked to the fans on instagram live. Sungchan hummed, holding onto the smaller's hand.

"No but they're doing that? In front of the camera??"

Mark chuckled, looking at the youngests in the room.

"Fan service? How do you know they're not a thing?"

Donghyuck scoffed, "I've never seen them do anything more than puppy love." He glanced at the two before standing up.

"I'mma play cupid."

"Taro hyung is quite clingy today, hm?" Sungchan spoke, leaning in slightly to sniff his lavender scented hair. The Japanese blushed slightly.

"S-Sorry Channie, y-you're just very comfortable.." he replied, poking his fingers together. Sungchan smiled, brushing the boy's pink hair from his eyes.

"I don't mind, Taro chan." He grinned, gliding his index against the smaller's temple.

Donghyuck stopped in his tracks, staring at the two in disbelief.

Shotaro's eyes glistened, glancing at the camera before looking back at the taller, leaning in.

'WHAT THE FUCK'

'nctzens rn : 🧍‍♂️ '

'am i interrupting?'

'something lgbtq just happened to me'

"Ch-Chan,"

Sungchan hummed, kicking the table so the propped up phone would shift, only showing shoulders and down. He quickly took a hold of the boy's jaw, bringing him close enough for his breath to fan over the smaller"s lips.

Shotaro grinned, licking his lips, his tongue almost touching the younger's mouth.

Donghyuck gasped as Mark held in his laughter.

"Sungchan ah, you knocked over the phone!!" Shotaro whined softly. Sungchan apologized before leaning over the smaller.

"Sorry baby, should I pick it up?"

"U-Uhmm.. Popo first?"

"ARE MY EYES SHITTING ME OR DID TARO JUST ASK FOR A KISS?"

"DIDN'T THEY JUST DEBUT??"

"damn sungchan, and no kisses for us 🙄🙄"

Sungchan hummed, leaning in to place a kiss, making sure for it to be heard, on the smaller's nose, earning a nose scrunch from the older.

"DID YALL HEAR IT?"

Shotaro whined softly, "No, lower please.." he spoke softly, Sungchan chuckled.

"Shotaro, I have to get the camera, you're blocking,"

"B-But, my lips are-"

"Hello! This is now Haechan cam with 37.5 viewer ratings!" Donghyuck exclaimed, grabbing the vlive camera and walking back to the kitchen, Sungtaro looking at him in confusion.

Sungchan looked back. "Hyung?"

Donghyuck quickly muted the mic. "How are y'all gonna go live with czennie but then end up making out mid way through?!"

Shotaro blinked. "Sooman senpai said that we should act closer so the fans will be more excited." he responded. Donghyuck raised a brow, looking back at the boy who was giggling silently behind him.

The two rookies looked at the eldest. Mark chuckled, taking the phone from Donghyuck, unmuting the live.

"Fanservice, LOL."

a/n

red velvet's comeback is the best birthday gift ever ngl

LIKE THE BALLERINA AESTHETIC???

I'M LITERALLY IN LOVE

thank you for reading 🤍