EUDAIMONIA-39

(ct: elaisamari)

(ct: elaisamari)

disclaimer: pictures are for visuals only. credits to the rightful owner.)

———

DOCTOR

Kinakabahan ako. I honestly don't know how to feel right now. Mixed emotions. Hindi ko alam kung iiyak ba ako, matutuwa, mae-excite? Wala. Ewan ko. Ganito siguro talaga ang feeling kapag ikakasal ka na?

Ilang oras na lang, magiging Mrs. Saavedra na ako. Magiging asawa ko na si Joaquin. Pang-habambuhay na kaming magsasama. Humingi ako ng kaunting oras pa para mapag-isa muna dahil gusto kong pagnilay nilayan ang bawat segundo.

"Mama and Papa, it's me..." I whispered. I was just standing outside the veranda of my house. The weather is good today. The sky were as blue as the ocean, and the nature is at peace. They are with us today, I can see.

While the other girls together with the glam team were in the other room, they are also busy preparing.

"I'm getting married. I'm sorry because you didn't  have the opportunity to meet him at all. Papa and Mama, he is the one I am looking for. He is the person you told me to pray for. I thought that was impossible, but look at it now. Pa, you said you wanted me to be happy even when you were gone...and I'm doing it now. I choose to be happy with him."

It's a good thing I don't have make-up yet because I didn't realize that my tears were already dripping. A mixture of joy and regret.Joy, because I know I am on the good side. Regret, because I can no longer be with them. They can no longer see how happy I am with Joaquin.

"Ms. Dennise...ready na po?" I turned around and quickly wiped my tears away. Yung make-up artist ko pala. I told her kasi to give me at least 20 minutes to be alone. Tapos na pala. I signaled her to come over and start dolling me up.  After that, we headed to the other room to see my beautiful bridal gown made by the one and only Journie Monteverde.