↦ 5

"here is my apartment, do you want to come in?" you invite him.

"sure" you unlocked the door by password and give him an access to go inside.

"your house is so cozy and clean" he look around the house.

"make yourself at home, I want to change my clothes. you can make your own drink at the kitchen" you let him do whatever he want so he turned on the television.

what did you think, y/n? you let your teacher inside your house?! that's deadly forbidden.

you went to the kitchen to make yours and his drink. you make hot chocolates since the weather is cold outside.

"here your drink" you put it on the small table infront of him and you sit a little far from him to make it less awkward.

"what are you doing?" he rose his eyebrows at you.

you were sipped the hot chocolates halfway, "what?"

"Come here" you obediently went to him and sat beside him after you set your mug on the table.

He hugged you and lay his head on your shoulder. you were tensed but soon relaxed after his thumb comforting the back of your hands.

"what are you want us to be?" he softly asked but in serious tone.

"a lover" you said not hesitated.

"sure" he turned your face towards him and crashed his lips on yours.

you bring your arms on his neck and played his hair between your fingers. he swiftly carried you on his laps, making you straddle him. his lips sucked on your upper lips, and you sucked on his bottom lips. you two pulled away.

"still I can't believe we actually fell in love" you played with his hair while you said it.

"me too, but even though I willing to risk my career, I will not regret each moments we will spend" he smiled sweetly, followed by his eyes.

"that's sweet, gyu" you peck on his cheeks.

"gyu?" he asked you.

you chuckled "that's your nickname, silly" you softly knock his head.

"aww that's cute, not gonna lie" he snuggled closer to you, with you still straddling his lap.

you hugged him, trying to feel all his muscle on you. It felt so good to be in his arms.

you are probably the happiest girl ever.