⇾30

it's been several days since you and Mingyu broke up, well not technically broke up just taking time away from each other until this whole problems vanish. You don't know when and yes, you missing him so much. you miss everything about him.

Whenever we at school, both of us trying hard acted professionally which gladly worked. You were thankful to Lucas, who hadn't ask anything about both of us although he was curious of what happened to us.

All days are the same and normal, nothing special is going on. Everyday you go to school, meeting up with Lucas and Winwin, learn at school and going back to your apartment. Boring, right? but you have to do it, to endure your sad feelings whenever you met Mingyu at school.

so for today, I woke up and I get ready to go to school. Lucas had texted me this morning, that he couldn't go to school because he caught a severe cold and Winwin will take care of him while you were at school. so without thinking much, you just replied an okay to him.

you continue your normal journey to your school. you realised the school is about to start, so you started to pick up the pace to go to school. Luckily for you, the gate hasn't close yet. you straight away stroll towards your class which is Mr. Kim Mingyu's class.

I'm so sorry for not updates y'all with a new chapter. 😫 I've been busy nowadays and I have no ideas how to continue this book with a new chapter. so I assure myself to hold this book first till I come back with a new chap! thank you for waiting a new chapter of this book 😭💘 p/s: this chap is only a filler so, I am sorry again for the boring chapter. I feel bad for not updating so here you go 😭