↦20

"y/n, Mingyu is calling for you right now" the nurse early called for you. you nodded, "thank you" you nod kindly and the nurse dismissed herself.

you knock softly on the door. "come in" Mingyu's voice that you longing for after not be able to hear it for a week.

you smiled softly and open the door. "you feel better?" you asked him.

"feel alot more better when I see your face." he flirted. "sheeesh, your cheesy line." you took a sit on the chair that placed beside his bed.

"but you love it, I know" he grinned. "I miss you so much, mingyu." your eyes brimming with tears once again.

"hey hey, don't cry. I miss you too. so much that you can't even imagine how much it is." he rub your hands slowly.

Both of you enjoyed each presences while looking in each other eyes deeply. Trying to read each other mind and expressions.

Not realising by the both of you, you two started leaning towards each other. Attached their lips together, passionately and softly.

their lips dancing with each other, full with emotions. No words needed at that time. The feelings poured together by connected their lips.

"I love you, y/n"

"I love you too, Mingyu"

A sudden ringtone from your phone interrupted the moments. The eye contact broke just like that. "go on, answer your phone."

"okay." you nodded slowly and taking out your phone from your back pocket.

Your mother's number displayed on your phone. "it's mom." you showed it to Mingyu, excitedly. he smiled gently at you, "pick it up"

you slide the icon on your phone to pick up. "Mom-" you started but cutted of by the other person.

"is this... y/n?" the other person said. "yes, I'm speaking here. who are you?"

"I'm actually a passer-by around here. Your mother... I think is in a critical condition. I need you to come here to hospital."

"what?" you dropped your phone by accident because of the shock.

"Mingyu-ah, my mom is in hospital!"