↦26

Mingyu has just woke up at 3 in the morning. He is so confused now.

Why am i on top of y/n? Did i sleep throughout our movie? Gosh, it's so embarrassing!

He looked down at you who sleeping uncomfortably under him.

I should bring her to her bed. She looks so uncomfy. But how can i get up without waking her up?

He thinks to himself for quite awhile. He's still in dilemma on how to get up without waking you up.

Should i just get up quickly and pick her up?

He quickly get up without realising your arms wrapped around him. As a result, you also got woken up.

"Uhh baby?" He started.

You were still sleepy and get confused too. "What?" You said in sleepy voice.

"You should sleep on your bed." He gently said after seeing you in sleepy state.

"Yeah. I should" you got up but immediately after you fall back on the couch, feeling dizzy because you got up too fast.

He chuckled and help you by carrying you bridal style. You wrapped your arms around his neck and get comfortable in his arms.

"Hey, dont sleep in my arms" he examined you after he saw you closed your eyes.

"I don't-" your mid sentence cut off because sleep has finally take over you.

"This girl" he kissed your forehead and proceed to your bedroom.

He settled you down on your bed and cover you with your blanket. "I will sleep at the couch."

You quickly pulled him to you, make his body fall flatly on your bed. "Dont, you sleep here or you will get body ache. No excuses and just get your butt on my bed."

You left him without any excuses and he gave up. "Okay,okay" he lay down beside you under your blanket. You pushed yourself closer to him and cuddle him.

He smiled softly. "Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight" you replied.