⇾32

"y/n~" Jake shouted through the hallways when he spotted you, walking towards the rooftop of the school. you rolled your eyes when you saw him.

"y/n, wait for me!" he shouted again and ran towards you. you just walked, not minding him. you climb the stairs and soon Jake followed you up.

"what do you want?" you asked him, annoyed by his actions. "trying to get you back, of course" he smiled sweetly. his smile once made your heart flutter but not anymore.

"Stop doing that," you said and looked away, carried on your journey to the rooftop. "doing what?" Jake asked confused.

"that smile. stop doing it." you glared at him and opened the door. you sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

"why? did my smile flutter your heart or making your heart racing?" he smiled as he said that. you just looked at him and tear the wrapper off. you take a bite of your bun. "don't be silly. your smile is nothing to me anymore." you spoke.

that makes Jake shut himself. He felt hurt by your words. you once again looked at him, and sighed, suddenly felt bad about it. "sorry, I'm quite harsh" she offered another bun to him. "take this as an apology." he smiled and stood up, walked away from you.

did my words, hurt him? whatever. he kinda deserves it.

you continued to eat your bun until the next classes started. Well, surprisingly, Jake hadn't said anything or bother you whilst the classes ongoing. it does kinda bothered you though. But you put the guilt away.

Finally, school finished! but other problems come. it was raining outside and worst you didn't even bring your umbrella.

I badly wanna curse right now.

You were contemplating whether you run while it still raining or wait till raining subsided. Of course, you chose to run. you were about to run, but suddenly someone held the umbrella on top of your head.

you were hoping it was Mingyu, but turned out it was Jake. "I know you silently hoping for Mingyu but turned out it was me," he said, kinda disappointed.

You don't know why but you felt like you wanna apologise. "no need to apologise. it's my fault in the first place." he spoke again.

did he read my thoughts or what?

you two silently walked together under the rain with an umbrella. it was awkward but you just ignored it. Suddenly the car was driving fast about to splash mud on you but Jake pulled you towards him. Making your body almost collided with his.

He suddenly cleared his throat and released you. "sorry" you said quietly. "no need to be sorry all the time, silly" he spoke.

You two finally reached your apartment. you were thankful because you almost died out of awkwardness. "I will go now," you said and about to walked away but Jake pulled your arms and unexpectedly kissed your lips. You were startled by his actions. You pushed him, "what are you doing?!" You walked away from Jake and found Mingyu looking at both of you.

The world must be hating on me.