Fate: Miracle or Joke? (Kim Young Bin - SF9)

Yubin's POV

Goodness. Today's training is just so tiring. Well, this is what you get for choosing to be idol, Yubin. Deal with it. I walked to SF9's practice room to find my boyfriend of two years, Kim Young Bin. Thank goodness we are in the same company. I opened the door and saw Youngbin is the only one inside and he was using his phone. I sneakily walk up to him.

"Oppa~", I sang as I back hug my Youngbin.

He did not respond to my touch. Is he okay? I sighed and I let him go and stood in front of him to face him.

"What's wrong, Oppa? Is something bothering you?", I asked while cupping his face in my hands.

He pulled my hands away harshly before yelling, "Don't you dare to touch me with the same hands you touched Sang Hyuk!"

His words made me confuse.

"What are you saying Oppa? And why are you yelling?"

He gave me a cynical smirk as he showed me a photo on his phone. It is a photo of me hugging his team member, Sang Hyuk.

"No! This is obviously not real Oppa. You know me and Sang Hyuk are just friends. And I have never touch him in that way before."

"Do you actually think that I am a fool Yubin? I am not stupid! You think I only have a photo of you guys hugging? Then what the hell is this?!?", he asked as he threw his phone to my face which hit my forehead pretty hard causing me to whimper.

I looked at his phone which is on the floor and I gasped in shock. Noo.. This photo is not real.

"Oppa, this is not me in this photo! It has been photoshop. I would never kiss any guy but you.", I cried holding my bruised forehead.

"Just stop this bullshit Yubin. I hate you. I f***ing hate you."

My jaw dropped after hearing what he said. He hates me. He does not trust me. I felt tears at brim of my eyes as I became speechless by his words.

"Let's just break up. I can't stay with someone who is playing my heart and taking me for a fool."

As soon as he said those heartbreaking words, he left the dance practice studio. I dropped to the ground as I let out a painful cry. This is too painful. Who did this to us? And the hell does he not trust me?

"Oh my god! Yubin, what happened? Why are you crying? What happen to your forehead?", asked Serra, my team member.

I looked up and saw Serra, Sang Hyuk and Rowoon.

"We broke up.", I uttered as tears continuously falls with no sign of stopping.

Serra instantly hug me while Sang Hyuk and Rowoon left the room, probably to find Youngbin. I  told Serra everything that had happened which cause the break up.

Youngbin's POV

I can't believe she will do this to me. She's obviously not happy with this relationship. It is obvious that the love we had meant nothing to her. The tears I have been holding on to left my eyes. I started packing my things from the locker. I don't think I can stay here. This hurts. Yubin meant the world to me. I can't stay in the same place where I will still see her.

As I was packing, my phone started ringing. It's Sang Hyuk. I'm sure he's going to shout at me for hurting his precious Yubin. I ignored the call and realized the crack on the corner of my phone screen. Is Yubin's head okay? Why the hell did I throw the phone to her? I shouldn't have done that. But, why should I care? The pain in my heart is worst than the pain she's feeling.