This Feeling is Real (Hangyul-IM)

Sabrina's POV

"Hi Sabby!"

I turned around only to be greeted by the most cheeky guy in the company. It is none other than Lee Hangyul.

"What do you want?", I asked sighing.

"Can't you please smile for once? We are friends man.", he asked smiling cheekily.

"How about a no. And by the way, my name is Sabrina. Not Sabby.", I responded and walked into my vocal practice room.

Well,  we are both singers from Yama & Hotchicks Entertainment. He is from the band IM while I am a ballad songs soloist. I sighed and sat down on the piano chair and started playing my hit song on the piano while singing along.

Hangyul's POV

Her voice is so beautiful.

As soon as she stopped playing the piano, I clapped my hands. She turned to the door in shock. Realizing it was me, she avoided eye contact and looked at the music score in front of her.

"Look at me Sabby."

She looked up and gave me her infamous death glare.

"You're beautiful.", I uttered suddenly which made her cough.

She is so cute.

Sabrina's POV

This guy is going to be the death of me. I felt embarrassed when I heard the word coming out of his mouth. I was about to respond when Miss Park, CEO Bae's secretary, went in the room.

"Hi, guys! Both of you are wanted by CEO Bae.", said, Miss Park.

I looked at her in confusion.

"What for?", Hangyul asked showing his confused face as well.

"Go now and you will find out.", she replied making Hagyul frowned.

I chuckled when I see his reaction. He looked at me in surprise. I rarely smile in front of him not to mention laugh.

No POV

Hangyul frown turned into a smile watching her reaction. Both of them walked to the CEO office feeling a little nervous.

"Hello, please take a seat.", greeted CEO Bae.

Both of them sat down and CEO Bae decided to break the silence.

"As you both are aware, both of you are the most popular in the company and you guys are the highest paid singers in South Korea. Now, to ensure the company and your careers thrive forward, I need you guys to do something for me."

"And what is that?", Hangyul asked with his cheeky smile.

"Well, I would like to arrange a wedding for the two of you.", he spouted which made both, Hangyul and myself shocked.

"WHAT?!", both Hangyul and Sabrina yelled at the same time.

Sabrina's POV

"You can't do this to us, sir!", I half-yelled still feeling dumbfounded.

"I mean I won't force you guys. The fate of everyone in the company lies in both of you. This wedding will earn not just the company but both of you and the rest great publicity internationally."

I sighed. I can't believe this. How can he be so heartless? I want to marry the man I love. Not this crazy guy.

"I'll agree if Sabrina agrees.", spoke Hangyul.