Still In Love With You (Taeyang-Big Bang)

Asmaa's POV

"Yah Asmaa! Chief Lee called for you. You were asked to go to his office!", I was interrupted from my dance practice by my manager.

"Noted! See you later Mr Kim!", I greeted and walked out.

I'm wondering what Chief Lee would like to discuss about. Could it be regarding any concerts or comebacks..?

AT THE CHIEF'S OFFICE

"Asmaa, there will be an international concert that will be held in Hawaii next week. It will feature all popular and trending international celebrities including Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Adele, Max Schneider, Big Bang, and yourself."

Wow what?!! My eyes were wide opened as my jaw dropped not believing my ears. I will be performing with all of these popular singers from America.

"Close your mouth already! You are a well-known singer from SM Entertainment. I am expecting the best from you, got it? This is a good opportunity for you to widen your international fan-base. I believe in you Asmaa. Just to let you know, you will be flying with Big Bang next Wednesday to Hawaii. Here, read through the concert's plan. The order of your performance are written in there. Fighting Asmaa!"

I thanked Chief Lee whilst still trying to function every single thing I was told earlier on. I went back to my dorm and start reading the manual given earlier.

Order of performances for 'Hottest Music Fest'

1. Max Schneider

2. Adele

3. Asmaa Park

4. Asmaa Park & Max Schneider

5. Big Bang

6. Taylor Swift & Taeyang

7. Adele & Gdragon (Ft. Daesung)

8. Seungri & Ariana Grande (TOP)

and more.

I was shocked when I saw the fourth performance. I will be performing a duet with Max!! No words could describe how elated I am to be working with him. Well, we had been friends since elementary school. I lived in the US when I was 6 and moved to Korea after completing my high school. That was when I joined SM Entertainment as a trainee and debuted three years ago.

Just as I wanted to be happy, my attention was brought to item number six. Taeyang will be doing a performance with Taylor Swift. Which means Taeyang will be right beside her. They might have to make physical contact if they have to perform a love song.  With that I felt my heart was stabbed by a sharp knife. Get over him Asmaa! It's been ten months. I am sure he had moved on.

I missed him.. I miss Taeyang so much. We broke up ten months ago during our second anniversary. He told me that he was at the peak of his career and will not be able to focus on his love live. I was hesitant to let him go but I know he will still leave me. I cried really badly that day and told myself to start a brand new day the next day. That is why I spent my time working hard and I am now an international star. I have to avoid him at all cost next week.

Taeyang's POV

"Good afternoon all. Today I hold this meeting in lieu of the KPOP-Hawai Festival 2016 which will be held next week . All the five of you will be performing together with one local artist, Asmaa Park and international celebrities like Max, Taylor Swift and more. Please do your best.", director Yang explained.