Childhood Love (Rap Monster-BTS)

Lala's POV

Where is this old man? Grrrr. It has been almost thirty minutes. I was pacing back and forth as I stare constantly at my watch. Suddenly, someone pulled me in for a backhug.

"Hey, sorry for making you wait.", he said with a lustful voice.

He always do this and he has to stop. It is irritating especially when I'm growing fond of him. Haish! Doubt he even knew about it. This blur clueless old man.

"Stop it old man!", I struggled out of his embrace. But of course, failed. He had the build of a 'monster'. I mean he is is super duper strong.

"Yah! Tsk! I'm only two years older than you are! How can I be an old man? And why must I keep on asking you to stop calling me an old man?", he asked pretending to be angry.

I sticked out my tongue and ran away. He chased and pull me into an embrace and spin me around. He then put me on the ground and messed up my hair.

We laughed unable to contain the happiness we are feeling as we head to the restaurant for dinner.

So, that's Kim Namjoon, my childhood bestfriend. I like him! But of course, it is one-sides. Doubt he would like me. He has been telling me his ideal type and I definitely do not match any of it. I am quite rough, something that most girls do not possess. He said how much he wants to be with a fair lady.

Should I tell him? But I'm worried that our friendship will be affected. Maybe I will confess.

Namjoon's POV

This girl! Too cute! We ordered our food and started eating them.

"I have something to tell you!", we both said at the same time.

"What is it Lala?"

"No oppa! You go first!"

"Haha! Alright then. Lala, don't be shocked by what I'm going to say okay! I have a girlfriend!"

"Not funny oppa!", she replied laughing dryly.

She must have thought that Im joking.

"Hahaha! I'm not kidding Lala. I confessed to Hyorin yesterday and she said yes!"

Lala's POV

"I see. Congratulation, buddy.", I said trying my best to smile as I pat his arms.

Only god knows how broken I am inside. All I could do was fake a smile at this moment.

"Oh! So, what did you want to tell me?"

I guess I will have to keep my feelings to myself.

"Um, nothing much. Was gonna tell you that we should go cycling next week if you are free.", I lied.

"We shall see how pal. I have a responsibility now. I will update you when I'm free okay.", he replied.

That hurts. I have to start accepting this fact no matter how painful it is. Even if it means that Namjoon will no longer wants my presence.

A FEW DAYS LATER

It is finally Saturday. My friendship with Namjoon is getting estranged. I am worried. Again, these tears. Why am I even crying?

Haish, ever since he became Hyorin's boyfriend, all his attention was for her. In school, we hardly sit together for lunch unlike before and he did not send me home as he used to. All he did was to greet me. And he will leave me all alone thinking that I am fine. I would always spend my lunch period crying in the toilet like a fool. I tried to push aside my feelings for Namjoon yet this fondness and misses made me realised I have.. fallen in love with.. Kim Namjoon. At home will be even worst. My parents are not here in Seoul. They are on business trip overseas. Now, Namjoon is no longer there for me. Haish! Tears continuously dropped no matter how hard I try to stop. I got up and looked in the mirror.