You Are The One Pt.2 (Jongseob - P1harmony)

No POV

Three months had passed since the twins encounter with their new hot neighbour, Jongseob. The three of them went to the same school. Y/N, Gerlyn and Jongseob had gotten close such that he would drive the siblings to school and they even went jogging together. But of course, Gerlyn would be the one getting Jongseob's attention to herself. Y/N would be left behind alone every single time although Jongseob would try his best not to let her be left out in their conversations. Y/N could not describe the disappointment she felt whenever this happens. The only time she could spend an alone time with Jongseob is during free period where she would study in her library and he would by chance be there to study as well. 

As it was finally the weekend, Y/N, Gerlyn as well as their parents were going to visit the Kim's household as the two family had indeed gotten closer. They will be having dinner together with Jongseob's family including the latter, his parents and older brother, Kim Taehyung. 

Y/N's  POV

"What are you wearing to dinner later?", asked Gerlyn. 

I, who was laying down on the bed, sat up and look at my sister who was leaning against the door frame while munching on an apple. 

"I don't know yet. Probably something comfy.", I smiled. 

"What haha? You wanna borrow my dress?", she asked while laughing. 

I shook my head rejecting her offer. 

"Thanks though.", I thanked her sincerely.

"Whatever. Just don't wear sloppy clothes or anything embarrassing.", she stated sarcastically while walking out of my room. 

Her words are becoming hurtful day by day ever since their encounter with Jongseob. It is like I am not her sister. More like her enemy. But, I have never once reported this to my parents not wanting to get her into unnecessary trouble. This really hurts. I think I have fallen for Jongseob these past months and he had been the kindest. 

The way he took care of us whenever he was driving, the way he smiled whenever he saw me, his soothing voice, his attractive eyes and cute red lips.

Maybe I should put on something nice today since Jongseob will be there. The thought of seeing him made me feel flutters in my tummy. I opened my closet and pull out a pair of knee length white summer dress. Her parents had bought the dress for her but she had never worn it as she is not used to dressing up and wearing dresses. 

Should I tell him how I really feel? But what it ends in a rejection?

I shuddered at the thoughts of confessing my true feelings. I ignored my annoying mind and decided to get ready. 

It's finally time to go and I looked into mirror one last time. A simple white dress, with a silver pair of ear stud and very light make up. I tied my hair into a low bun. 

I hope he likes the way I look. 

No POV

Y/N and her family had reached Jongseob's place with her mom hugging his mom while the two dads shook hands. Y/N greeted Jongseob's parents respectfully, before giving both Jongseob and Taehyung a slight bow. She smile shyly upon making eye contact with Jongseob who was staring at her in astonishment. Gerlyn, on the other hand, ran into Jongseob's arms the moment she entered their house not bothering to greet his parents. Y/N watched the scene feeling a slight pinched on her heart. 

"You look beautiful Y/N.", complimented Taehyung. 

"Thank you for your kind words Tae oppa.", she thanked him while looking down feeling her cheeks heating up.