Love via First Encounter (Taeyang-Big Bang)

No POV

Do you guys believe in Love at first sight? Well here's my story.

Jade's POV

"Jade! Are you free next month? Big Bang is on world tour and guess where's their next stop? Our country!~~~", Mileena sang happily.

"No, Miley. You know I'm not interested in this kind of things. Try asking the others okay?", I replied.

Well, I'm not into music. And concert is definitely not my style. "Please Jadeyyy. I promise this will be the one and only time.", Mileena begged.

Haissss.. I can't possibly reject this girl right. She was my one and only true friend who have always been my sight since my parents had left. I mean left, well, they traveled to Singapore to expand their business ventures.

"Ohhhh alright. I will go!", I sighed.

"Yay! Thank you. Love you!!!", Mileena sang.

Oh wells, I guess it's fine for me to go.

At the concert

Woah! There's a lot more people then I had think there would be. And within an hour after settling down, the crowd suddenly screamed. Their shoutings seriously. What's the point of going to the concert if they are yelling and screaming. Haiiiiisss.

I turned my attention back to the stage when I saw the curtains  moves up revealing 5 trendy guys and I was definitely awed by the tall, muscular, blonde-haired guy. My goodness he's sooo handsome. I stood there couldn't bring my eyes off him. Too handsome. As I was staring, I didn't realised that he was looking at me too. When our eyes met, I felt my cheeks turning red and I immediately looked away. My heart... It's beating like crazy and it's unusual. This is how I felt when I was still attached to my ex-boyfriend. In fact, this is even worst. It's beating vigorously that it hurts.

"Miley, who's that muscular guy with bonde hair?", I whispered to Mileena.

"Him? Oh that's Taeyang oppa."

Taeyang...

Taeyang. 

Taeyang's POV 

The show is finally starting. This is it. Do it once, do it well.

As soon as I start singing, I felt like someone is staring at me. When I turned my head, I saw a lady.. beautiful lady glaring at me. I stared at her and her green orbs have definitely trapped me inside. Oh no! She's looking away. I'm really addicted to her gorgeous face. Her brown hair with purple dye at the tips really made her stunning. Okay. Stop it Taeyang. Finish this concert.

Jade's POV

The concert is finally over. Though I'm not a fan of Kpop but I guess today's concert was not a bad one and Taeyang had occupied my mind right now. I can't stop thinking about him. I wonder what this feelings is.

"Well, Jadey, got to go now. I'm meeting Ken (her bf). Thanks for today.", Mileena said giving me a hug.  I hugged her back and wait for her to disappear from my sight.

Oh wells.. I guess I shall get some hot coffee opposite. I went to the cafe opposite the indoor stadium where the concert was held. I purchased my drink and sat near the glass pane appreciating the night sky which was filled with shining stars. Suddenly...

"Hi. Excuse me. May I take a seat here?", a familiar voice asked.

I looked up and saw someone whom I had believed I will see in my dreams. It's...it's... Taeyang. Yes, Taeyang of Big Bang.  

"Ummm. Su-ure", I stuttered. Must I stutter now.

"Hi. I'm Taeyang.", he said extending out  his hands for a handshake.

"I'm Jade", I replied taking his hands as I stared into his sexy eyes. 

Our stare last for a few seconds before I looked away and he immediately let go of my hand. Why do I feel sad when he did that? And my heart is beating crazily. 

"Are you a our fan?", he asked.

"Well, I- um, I'm not a Kpop fan but I think I'm in love with you. No! I mean your group.". OMG!!! It just slipped off my mind. I can't think straight. 

"Hahaha. I got it. Me! Hahahah. Well, my group then", he utters.

And so Taeyang and I talk till it;s already very late in the night.

Taeyang's POV

"Oh no! It's 1am. Let's get you home Jade", I said.

"Oh no no. It's okay! I live nearby. I shall just walk on my own. And it's really nice getting to know you.", she answered.

"Please. Let me just walk you home okayyy."

"Haiiisss. Thanks, I guess.", she replied cutely.

Oh my gosh. She's too gorgeous. I think I'm in love with her.

10 Minutes Later

"Okay, this is my house. Thank you for sending me.", she said bowing to me.

As soon as she turned around to walk, I immediately grabbed hold of her hands and spinned her and attached my lips to her red lucious lips. She was really shocked. And her eyes was as big as DO's. I pulled away and stared at her.

"Jade, I'm in love with you. I'm sorry for the sudden confession but I'm in love with you. It was love at first sight. When I first saw you. I had a strange feelings stirring in my heart. And I know it's love.", I confessed.

Jade remained silent. After minutes of staring each other, she suddenly said..

"I fall in love with you when I had first saw you just now."

*This is requested by asylumlvr3005. I'm so sorry for the really late update. I have been really busy despite the term break. Too many projects. I hope you like this one shot. Do like and comment if you do.*