Most Beautiful Creation Pt.2 (Choi In - E'LAST)

Y/N's POV

It's been almost a week since Choi In asked me out. Honestly, it has been the best 5 days of my life. Just last Friday, I was crying over the fact that Choi In kissed Rose and here I am going out with him. I mean we are not officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I am not too sure of what we are but we are currently dating. It has been really fun. He is a true gentleman with a witty personality. Many people in school are aware of this. While some of them don't really care about it, there are those who question Choi In's taste in woman. Even I question it. Like why would he choose me of all people. But, everything happens for a reason, isn't it?

Today is the day we are going to the 2 days 1 night trip to Jeju Island. I am currently in the bus sitting at the back with Sowon with Doyoung and Choi In sitting in front of us. I am still quite shy around Choi In. He has been so understanding and I am thankful for that. 

"So Y/N! Did you bring your bathing suit?", asked Sowon out of sudden.

Is she seriously asking me that? Especially when the boys are sitting right in front of us. 

"Why are you asking that Sowon?", I asked in embarrassment. 

"There are beach activities. It will be a shame if you don't join.", she stated while smirking. 

I hit her arms playfully before focusing my attention on Choi In's back which was just in front of me.

Will he spend time with me during this trip?

I was brought back to reality when the bus captain exclaimed, "We are here students! Enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun."

Everyone thanked him before exiting the bus and proceed to the resort we will be staying at. 

"So students, we have booked 10 resorts. And, 1 resort can accommodate up to  4 individuals. There are 2 bedrooms in each resort, in which 1 bedroom has 2 beds. There is 1 living room and an open kitchen for your utility.", explained Mr Kim, our home teacher. 

"I am going to divide all you in groups of 4 in which this will be the people you are staying with.", he then continued. 

I hope I will be with Sowon and Choi In. 

"Choi In, Kim Doyoung, Min Sowon and Park Y/N will be staying in resort number 5."

Thank you God. 

Me and Sowon were so happy that we actually held each other's by the shoulder and jumped in happiness. I immediately stopped when Choi In saw us and was chuckling at our reaction. 

This is so embarrassing. 

Choi In's POV

Cute. 

Looking at her being goofy with Sowon kinda makes me jealous. I wish she will show her crazy side when she is with me. I am worried if my presence made her uncomfortable since she tends to be a little quiet being around of. I think she is shy but I will make sure to bring her out of her shell. 

"So, Y/N and Choi In... You guys wanna stay together? So that I can have my own time with Sowon?", Doyoung asked as soon as the 4 of us had entered the resort.

"Bro, are you guys going to do it here?", I asked while laughing. 

Y/N looked at me with her eyes widened before looking down. 

She is so adorable. 

Doyoung and Sowon both gave me death glares. 

"I don't mind. Anything goes.", I said putting my hands up in the air as if I am surrendering the decision to them.