This Love Is Not A Lie (Eunkwang-BTOB)

Maria's POV

Ugh, I was engrossed in my work when I was interrupted by my boss knocking my table. I looked up and saw him standing in front of me giving his cute winning smile.

"How can I help you, Mr Seo?", I asked standing up. 

"Don't be too formal with me Ms Park.", he smirked making me blush. He held both of my hands and pull me making me lose balance and hold his chest

"We are still at work", I said trying to pull away from his touch. 

"Look at the clock, Ms Park. Do you see anyone else other than the two of us? It's already half past 11PM. And here you are still working. I have been watching you since just now."

Oh yeah. It was then I realized there isn't anybody else apart from me and my boss, who is also my boyfriend, Seo Eunkwang. I smiled sheepishly as held me tighter and peck my forehead. 

"Why are you so cute?", he suddenly asked catching me off guard.

"Says the cute one!", I teased pinching his cheeks gently making him laugh. 

"Shall we head over to my place tonight?", he asked. 

I nodded in agreement. I have been staying alone all this while. My parents were killed in a road accident leaving me alone. Ever since I started working for Eunkwang, my life has improved a lot. Before this, I was really in a bad state. I would spend my time drinking, and lock myself at home. When my parents left me, my ex-boyfriend became abusive and ultimately left me for some other girl. My best friend, Ji Soo who is working for The Seo Corporation introduced me to Eunkwang and he immediately accepts me as his secretary. After knowing each other for almost six months, he started to ask me out and eventually asked me to be his girlfriend. Now, we have been together for eleven months and our anniversary will come next month. I really love this man. The one who saved me from misery and sufferings, apart from Ji Soo. 

Eunkwang's POV

We have reached my place. I open the car door for her and intertwined my hand with her as we walked towards the doorstep. 

"Please make yourself comfortable, baby.", I said. 

She was about to respond when my phone suddenly rang. I picked up the call.

Hyung, how? When are you ending it?

As soon as I heard the familiar voice, I told Maria to sit at the sofa while I answer an important call at the balcony. 

Me: Soon. 

Jongin: Hahaha, I'm waiting. You are almost winning the bet. 

Me: I know.

Jongin: That's what you said last week. You have two more days before I tell her everything and you get the corporate's money back. 

Me: Whatever. 

Jongin: Two days hyung. 

  I ended the call and my thoughts were interrupted by her voice. 

"Is everything okay Oppa?"

I nodded and hugged her. 

"You know I'm here for you.", she gently caressed my back. 

How will I ever leave you?

 Maria's POV

I sighed when I saw the frown on Eunkwang's face. He looked so troubled. I held his hand and led him to the sofa. Once he was sitting comfortably, I stood behind the sofa and massage his shoulder.