My Faithful Bully (Kiseop-Ukiss)

Grace's POV

"Rise and shine Grace! It's time to wake up and get ready for school~~", a familiar voice sang.

Urghh. Today is the day I am not looking forward to. Wondering why? Well, it will be my first day in Seoul University. I have been transferred as my family and I just moved to a new neighborhood. One thing I definitely hate is making new friends. People may think that I am stucked up. But, I really cannot bring myself to approach people. Nevertheless, I got up and start getting ready.

"Eomma, I'm leaving!", I yelled as I put on my black high-cut. I start the engine and start driving to school. May the force be with me.

Kiseop's POV

Kringgggggggggggg.

First period starting now. Another day with another boring lesson.

"Class! Listen here!", I ignored and put my head on the table as I stare outside of the window located right beside me on the left. 

"Class! Let me introduce our new student who will be your classmate for the next three years till you graduate. Class, let's welcome Grace Park.", announced Mr Lee. I continued looking out of the window not bothered by the professor nor new student's presence.

"Hi all. I'm Grace. Please guide me through."

"Very well, Grace please take a seat beside Kiseop who is sitting right at the most corner at the back. Kiseop please raise your hand."

Haishhhh! Burden.

Grace's POV

I slowly made my way to the guy the professor said who is raising his right hand. He looked annoyed. I hope my seat mate will be friendly and easygoing. I took a seat beside him and decided to greet him.

"Hello! I'm Grace."

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, as if I care."

What the.. So he is the snobbish type. Fine! I shall not talk to him then. Not worth it.

THREE HOURS LATER

Finally it is break time. The whole period sitting beside Kiseop was really awkward and weird. He totally treat me like an air. Haish! I walked down the hallway heading towards the canteen. Suddenly, I felt myself tripping over something and before I know it I was lying down flat on the floor. Laughters were heard. I looked up and saw Kiseop smirking at me. That is when I realised that he purposely throw a book so that I would trip and fall. I am super embarrassed. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes as I get up and ran up to the rooftop.

Why is he doing this to me? Do I look like I am an easy victim for bully? What is his bloody problem?

Tears flowed endlessly.

The break ended just like this. I sat at my seat totally ignoring him.

"Hey Clumsy Fool", he said starring at me whilst I continue to ignore him and focused my vision on the book.

"I see that you're not only clumsy but deaf as well. Must be in the genes. HAHA-"

PIAKKKKK!

I cut him off by giving him a tight slap on his annoying face. I stood and said in a cold tone, "YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT ME. BUT.DONT.BLOODY.SAY.MY.FAMILY.MEMBERS.FROM.YOUR.FILTHY.MOUTH."

I then excused myself and went back home since it is independent study period. Oh gosh! My first day of school is indeed disastrous with that stupid kingka being in my class. I wished I could change school. I cannot bring myself to bother my parents who are busy with their work. I am their only child yet they had to go through a lot to bring me up. My father is a factory operator for shampoo while my mother works as a cashier at the twenty four hours eatery.  Regardless that, they managed to shower me with love and pay for my education. I cannot trouble them. All I could do was cry and bear it all so that I can get a good job and repay them so that they can enjoy live.