Fate (Kai-EXO)

No POV

"Oh look we have there.. HAHAH! If it's not the Ms Nerdy. Hahah. I just cannot stop laughing!", laughed Kai.

Angela is used to this. Kai being the school kingka enjoys bullying others ESPECIALLY her. She pull her large specs up and walk away. She's too tired to entertain this nonsense. She pull up her specs and walk away.

Angela had no friends thanks to Kai. No one wants to hang out with her. Everyone calls her names whenever she pass by them. Ms Nerdy. Four-eyed bookworm. It's just too usual for her. She herself couldn't care less. She would rather focus her mind on her studies and achieve her dreams on becoming a doctor. To her Kai and everyone in Seoul University are just challenges/barriers she had to go through as part of the journey to become a doctor. 

Honestly, she is deeply in love with Kai. Well, who wouldn't. Kai is good-looking and he's a good dancer. However, his only flaw is that  he's evil to her! He just loves bullying Angela. Little did she know the real reason why he did that to her.

Angela's POV

Please.. Please... Let me get the best grades. Today is results day. I could not stop praying. I clutched my hands together and brought it near my chest as I walk towards the notice board. This is it Angela! Hwaiting! I scream in my chest. 

1] Angela

She was so elated when she saw her name at the top of the list. She could not stop thanking god. All the effort she had put in haid paid off. Her jaw dropped when she saw the name after hers. 

2] Kim Jong In

Wow! He did pretty well. He must have improve a lot. I'm happy for him really. Should I congratulate him.. Hmmmm. I guess I should since we are classmates. 1..2..3.. Just do it Angela.

"Uhm, Jong-in shi, congratulation. You did well", I uttered before bowing and turn around to leave. 

What's wrong with me.. My heart is racing. 

Kai's POV

What was that.. Did she just talk to me. Pabo Kai. You should have held her back. This is the first thing I heard from her since junior year. She don't even open her mouth in school. Whenever I bully her, she had never fight back. She's really... SWEET. My heart is beating vigourously again!

-Next Day-

"Listen up! This Saturday is prom night. Remember to dress up ladies and gentlemen. And it's compulsory!", announced the teacher.

Oh yeahhh! It's finally here! I'm so gonna ask her out. 

Angela's POV 

What... Compulsory.. I hate this kind of event... I don't even dress up. Haissss. It's break time, I shall head to the library. Everyone seems to be enticing about the prom. Maybe I'm the only one not interested. Who's going to take me as a date anyway..

"Well well, if it isn't Miss Smarty Pants", I heard a familiar voice behind me.

It's Kai. I turned and looked at him.

"Do you have a date for prom?", he asked leaving me dumbfounded.

"Oh is there anyone who would want you... Hahaha", Kai continued. He's getting way overboard. I could feel my eyes heated up.

"Hahahaha. See you on Saturday nerd! Don't embarrass yourself kay", he teased.

He is testing my patience and it have reached my boiling point. I can't take it anymore.

"KIM JONG IN! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY! IT'S NOT DISCOURAGING ME AT ALL! I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I HAVE ON SATURDAY! DON'T COME BEGGING TO ME!" I uttered sharply.

I roll my eyes and walk away. Kai was left with his jaw hanging open. His heart drop to his stomach upon hearing everything.

-Saturday-

No POV

The day is finally here.  The event starts at 8 and it's already 6.30. Everyone in Seoul University are getting ready for the event. Including Kai and Angela. Kai put on his suit and tie and looked himself into the mirror. He looked dashing with the black tie. He jelled up his hair and smirk.

"I'm going to win your heart Angela..BOOKWORM", he muttered as he laughed as he remembered Angela's cuteness.

Angela on the other hand is busy putting on make-up. Well she put on light make-up. It's pretty simple on her side. She used natural-coloured eye shadow. And put on her brown contacts. She then use eye-liner to outline her beautiful eyes. She let down her long and partially wavy her to the sides. With a little bit of blusher and lipstick, she's all done. All is left to do is to put on her royal-blue long gown and black heels. And she's all done. One word to describe her...GORGEOUS.

Angela finally reached the ballroom. She's a little nervous as she's not use to this environment. She opened the door and all the attention was towards her. She cool herself down and walk down the aisle and spotted Kai. Everyone's jaws dropped. They could believe their eyes. Is this really the Ms Nerdy they once bullied. Angela ignores the stares of the people and walk towards Kai. Kai is in dazed himself. 

Angela's POV

Yah stop staring Kim Jong in! My heart mutters. He's sooo handsome and I'm really fan-girling inside. He finally regained his composure. He offered me his hands for a dance. I took his hand and went to the dance floor. He place his hand on my waist while wrapped my hands arond his neck. We dance till the music stop. He didn't uttered a single word when we were dancing. 

Once we step off the dance floor, he grab my arms and brought me out to the empty hall.

"Yah, what's up with you Kim Jong In?", I asked.

He ignored my question and push me against the wall. He pinned one of my arms to the wall and pull my waist closer to him. He then leaned his face closer to mine and kiss my lips. My eyes widened in shock. But I soon kissed him back. It feels like fireworks had just erupted. He then pulled away to regain our breathe. 

"Angela.. I LOVE YOU", Kai confessed.

"Liar, bully. I said don't beg me.", I replied.

"Angela, I've been in love with you all this while. Yes. I know I'm bad. I hurt you many times. But do you know why? It's because I want  your attention. Do you know why I was  harsh that day? Well, it's the only way to convince you to attend this prom. I don't really care of your looks but knowing that the person I love is such a BEAUTY, of course I feel honoured. I really love you, Angela", Kai continued.

What he just said made me flustered. He made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I.. I.. I uhm Jong in, I love you too...", I stuttered. What the hell is wrong with me..

Kai then pulled me into an embrace. I rest my head on his broad chest. I can't believe this day would eventually come. I can't explain my happiness.

"Babe, call me Kai", Kai said giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.

*This is requested by panda_pao. Hope you like it. Do like and comment if you do! :)*