Make Love To Me (Yongseung - VERIVERY)

Y/N's POV

Please report to my office now.

I smiled the moment I saw the following message. I got up from my chair and walked towards my boss's office. I knocked on the glass door before opening it.

"Looking for me, Mr Kim?", I asked giving him a smirk.

"Stop with the formalities. It's already 8PM. Work's over for the day.", Yongseung retorted with a smirk.

I walked towards him and sat on his lap, wrapping my hands around his neck.

"What do you want from me then, Yongseung?", I asked.

"Make love to me, Y/N.", he muttered as his gaze on me became intense.

My mind suddenly blanked out.

"Over here? In this office?", I asked in confusion.

Yonseung nodded, "Yes baby. I love you so much. I feel like I am ready to take our relationship to a new level."

I looked at him and smiled.

"Okay Yongseung"

With that, Yongseung attached his lips to mine. The kiss was slow yet passionate. Yongseung stood up and place me on his desk with his lips still not leaving mine. He hovered over me and trail the kisses down to my neck. I moaned at his touch.

He is going to see your ugly body Y/N.

I opened my eyes and place my hands on Yongseung's chest to stop him.

"I'm sorry Yongseung. I can't do this.", I muttered.

Yongseung was caught off guard by my abrupt stop. I immediately stood up from his desk and ran out of his room. Tears were already streaming down my face. I'm scared he will leave me the moment he sees my body.

Yongseung's POV

I felt my heart shattering into pieces. Is it I am not good enough for her?

"Why Y/N?", I asked as I felt tears brimming the corner of my eyes.

I walked out of the office to look for Y/N. She is not at her desk. I walked all over the floor and yet still Y/N is still not in sight. As I was about to walk back into my cabin, I heard a soft whimpering voice coming from the ladies' washroom. Without hesitation, I opened the ladies' washroom door. I saw Y/N sitting at the corner with her hands covering her face.

She is crying.

I went closer to her and sat down beside her.

"Hey. What's wrong Y/N? Why are acting like this?", I asked feeling confused.

She did not respond as her sobbing gets louder.

"Y/N.", I called holding her hands.

She pushed me away and stood up. I looked at her in shocked and disappointment.

"Why Y/N? Did I do anything to hurt you?"

"Don't touch me!"

Y/N's POV

"What's wrong Y/N?", he asked once again.

I shook my head and repeated, "Don't touch me."

"I won't touch you but can you at least tell me what's going on?"

With that, I uttered words I never thought I would said.

"Let's break up, Yongseung."

I looked down upon saying those words.