Regrets (Chanyeol-EXO)

Grace's POV

The blue morning sky is filled with magnolia white clouds. The chirping of the birds can be heard as I open my room's window. Today is really beautiful. How I wish my live would be this beautiful too. Haish.

I miss my boyfriend. He is not the Chanyeol I know anymore. He is no longer the happy virus I once know. He acts coldly towards me and it has been going on for about two weeks already.  My heart hurts badly. I hold his photo and brought it to my chest as I hugged it tight. Suddenly, I heard the door downstairs slammed really loud. I got up and immediately rushed down. There I saw Chanyeol lying down the couch and massaging his temples. I walked to him and asked, "Are you okay, Yeol?".

I stood beside him and bend down to his level. I caressed his forehead and he pushed my hands away making me fall on the floor. I held back my tears as I got up. Chanyeol got up too and went up to our shared bedroom. Did I do anything wrong..? Did he lose his feelings for me.....? All these questions ponder in my mind and my thoughts were interrupted by my vibrating phone.

"Hello"

"Hey Grace!", Baekhyun greeted cheerfully though the line.

"Hey oppa. What's up?", I asked trying to sound normal.

"Oh, wanted to inform you that Chanyeol went home early as he was feeling unwell. He said he had a migraine attack. Has he reached home yet?", Baekhyun informed me.

"Yupyup! Don't worry, I will take care of him so that he can return back to work real soon."

"Hehehe! I know I can rely on you! Thanks Grace. Bye.", he then hung the call.

I decided to cook for him his favorite potato soup. As soon as I was done cooking, I poured the soup on a bowl and then placed it on the tray, and grabbed two tablet of painkillers plus a glass of warm water. I climb up the stairs together with the tray and head to our bedroom. The door to our room was left ajar and I heard Chanyeol talking on the phone. I wonder who is it as he sounds a little lively.

"Hahaha, yeah. She's downstairs. I miss you too.", he spoke through the phone.

Could he be.. STOP IT GRACE. I should not doubt him. He will not cheat on me would he..? NO! NO! He will never do that to me. Be rational Grace! I thought trying to assure myself.

" Yeah, see you. Bye.", he said and hang up the call.

Maybe he is just talking to his mum. He is closed to his mother so I guess it is just his mum. See! You are just scaring yourself! I continue to comfort myself. With that, I decided to go in and check on his condition. I placed the tray on the night stand and went over to him who is sitting down on the bed whilst resting his body against the bed head board with his eyes closed.

"Oppa, I heard from Baekhyun that you are having migraine headache. How are you feeling?", I asked.

He opened his eyes and direct his vision to me. I smiled to him as I wait for his response.

He rolled his eyes and replied coldly, "I'm alright. Get out!"

I took the soup and brought it towards him. I held back the tears as I pushed aside his coldness. Why are being like this, Love?

"Here oppa, drink this soup and then take the painkillers. I'm sure you will feel better after this."

I scooped the soup and blew it since it is really hot. I wanted to feed him. I brought the spoon forward hoping he had open his mouth so that I could feed him. Instead he just pushed my hand away making me lose balance. I fall to the floor and the hot soup scalded my hands.