You're Perfect In My Eyes (Chani-Sf9)

Sooyoung's POV

I walked down the school hallway heading towards my locker. I saw a pink small note pasted on my locker. It said: 

Come and meet me at the rooftop, please. -Chani

I sighed and threw away the paper in the litter bin near me. Well, Chani is my senior of one year. He has been asking me out on dates for quite a while. But, I ignored him. I mean, he is the most popular kid in school while I'm just the girl that "no one will notice". When he first asked me out, the first thing I told myself that all this is a lie. He is just playing with someone who got little friends like me. Actually, I have a crush on him. Who wouldn't? 

I sighed again and walk to class like I usually do. 

Chani's POV

I knew it. This is the nth time she ignored me. But, I'm not giving up. I really like this girl. She's the most unique and beautiful girl I have ever met in my life. She's just perfect. I smiled at the thought of the girl I like. I'm disappointed with the fact that she heck care my presence. I am sincere. 

I will wait for you Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung's POV

Kringgggg! 

School finally ended. I walked my usual route home with my ears plugged. A familiar face popped in front of me making me halt my legs. 

It's him again. 

I proceed to my right and got my path block again. I then proceed to my left only to get blocked again. 

"Please leave me alone."

I walked passed him when he grabbed my hand turning me around which made me hold his chest in fear of losing balance. 

"Sooyoung, please go on a date with me? Please.", he begged. How am I going to resist that puppy eyes?

I remained silent with my hands still on his chest. I felt my heart palpitating quickly.  

"Please Sooyoung? Please. Please. Please.", he begged again. 

I sighed. I'm admitting defeat. My heart cannot hold it anymore. 

"Al-Alright", I stuttered looking down. 

"Yay! Let's go!", he exclaimed while smiling. He intertwined my hand in his as we walked to the cafe near the school. 

Chani's POV

"I will get one chocolate chip ice cream and this lady over here will be having red velvet frappe.", I uttered to the waiter. 

I looked at the shocked-looking Sooyoung. Haha, expected. 

"How do you know my favorite drink?", she asked shyly. 

I scratched the back of my neck and smile sheepishly. 

"I have noticed you since you first entered the school. Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Err, I don't know. I never had a boyfriend before.", she replied.

"Are you sure? You're so beautiful. How can anyone not ask you out."

She looked down, as her cheeks turn bright red. 

This girl. You're making me fall for you harder. 

Sooyoung's POV

His words made me blushed. 

"Hmm, I think you need to get your eye check. I'm not as beautiful as you described. There are other better-looking girls out there."

"Nope! You are wrong! You are perfect, Sooyoung.", he announced smiling showing his cute teeth.

I was shocked yet happy. His honey-coated words gave me butterflies in my tummy. 

"Please don't joke around."

"I'm not! I'm serious. I'm serious about you. I like you- Scratch that, I love you Sooyoung."

I was dumbfounded when I heard the three words from his mouth. 

"I'm serious Sooyoung."

"Please don't lie to me. I know where I stand and you are another level away from me. You are the most popular guy. How can someone like you love me?", I asked which made him frown. 

"I'm serious Sooyoung. Doesn't mean one is popular, he cannot fall in love with someone who is not. For me, you are perfect. Love knows no boundaries."

I stayed quiet, speechless. I felt his sincerity when he looked at me with those loving eyes. 

"Here, feel this.", he said as he brought my hand to his chest where his heart is. 

His heart is beating so fast. 

"Just like mine", I whispered not knowing he heard it. 

No POV

Chani smiled upon hearing that. He can't believe that this girl also likes him. 

"Well, Sooyoung, will you give me a chance to be your boyfriend? I promise I will remain faithful and truthful. I love you and I really do. No woman is as perfect as you."

Sooyoung was touched by his words. She could sense his sincerity. She nodded and smiled. 

"I love you too, Chani.", she responded. He pecked her lips making her blushed even more. 

"You have a whipped cream on your lip. Hehe.", Chani confessed as he licked his lip sexily making Sooyoung laugh.

With that, the spend the rest of the day talking and sharing their feelings for one another that they have been suppressing all this while. 

This is requested by @yanagirenjiidealtype. I hope you like it! Please vote and comment if you do!