Accident & Apology (Bobby-IKON)

Grace's POV

"Oppa! Guess who's this?", I teased Bobby while hugging him from the back as he was busy cooking.

"Um, is this.... Lee Hayi?", he responded.

I immediately let go of my hands from his waist. Why must he mention his ex?! She cheated on him. She hated me for telling on her to Bobby. She hold it against me and I know one day she would avenged herself. However, Bobby fall in love with me and that made her even mad. Up till now, only god knows where she is. Bobby assured me that he would protect me from Hayi.

Urghhhh. I turned and was ready to walk inside.

He grabbed my wrist and spin me around and pull me into an embrace. I rest my head against his chest as I felt tears trickling down.

"I'm sorry, Love. I know how much you dislike that name. I shouldn't have said it. I swear I was just kidding!", he apologized.

I looked up and brought my gazed to his beautiful orbs. It was then he realized that I had been crying. He cupped my face gently and wiped the tears with his thumb. He stare deeply into my eyes and slowly leaned it. Before I knew it, I felt his lips on mine. And I kissed him back.

The kiss became passionate as he carried in bridal style to our shared bedroom. He placed me on the bed still not letting go of my lips. He hovered on top of me. He pulled away and trailed the kisses down my neck. Things got even heated up when he started removing our clothes and threw it. He then, started attacking me with hungry kisses. I moaned real loudly. Before I knew it, he already went it making me shout his name loudly.

"Keep on calling me, Love..", he groaned in pleasure.

"I love you."

"I love you too, oppa."

No POV

Three weeks had passed. Everything was normal for the two lovebirds. In fact their love for each grows. However, every love story faces their ups and downs.

Bobby was on his way home from his office. He was driving when he spotted a familiar figure in the park nearby. They were hugging. He clenched his fist and got out of the car to approach them.

Is she cheating on him?

He was hoping whatever he was thinking right now is wrong. He walked closer to have a better look. His jaw dropped the moment he caught a clear glimpse of her. Grace, his beloved girlfriend, was hugging a guy. They were acting all intimate. What makes him even mad was that he kissed her forehead the moment they pulled apart.

He clenched his fist and brisk walked to them. He pulled the guy and punched his jaw.

Grace's POV

"What the- Bobby?!", I asked still unable to digest what was going on.

"How dare you touch my girlfriend?!", Bobby asked in rage.

He continued punching Hanbin, my cousin. Hanbin also hit him back escalating the fight. I went in between with the hope to break them apart. Bobby kicked Hanbin on his face making him fall and have his head hit against the wooden bench.

Oh god! I went to Hanbin to help him. Thank god he was not hit hard. Bobby angrily pulled my wrist.

"Oppa, let me go! It hurts!", I cried.

He yanked my hands hard making me fumbled.

"Why Oppa? What are you doing here?"

"Why?! Are you afraid that I would find out about you cheating on me?!", he yelled.