Regretful Mistrust (Chanyeol-EXO)

Haisssss. I guess this is my thousandth time sighing today. Well, I can't help it. Chanyeol's not back yet. How can I not be worried... I called Baekhyun and he said that training is long over at 9. It's already 12 midnight. Where could ge be.. Haisssss..

Chanyeol's POV

I hate you Sabrina! How dare you cheat on me for my own bestfriend, Baekhyun.. Urghhhh! What do Baekhyun have which I lacked of?! "Another bottle please!", I ordered as I saw the waiter pass by my table.

FLASHBACK (Yesterday)

No POV

Chanyeol was driving home from SM. When he reached the junction near his house, he saw his wife Sabrina with Baekhyun. What pinched his heart is when Baekhyun had his arms on her shoulder while Sabrina had her arms on Baekhyun's waist. His felt a pang on his heart. He was speechless, dumbfounded by what he saw. 

As soon as the red light turns green, he drove passed them and reached home. He was too hurt to do anything. Without changing his clothes, he threw himself on his bed. A few minutes later, Sabrina reached home. She saw her cute husband of 4 months lying on the bed.

'Haisss. He must have been exhausted.', she thought as he removed his shoes and socks from his feet. Actually Sabrina was not feeling well. She have been having frequent vomiting and headaches. She went to the clinic nearby to have a check -up. The report announced by the doctor gave her the biggest shock of her live. She cannot believe what she heard. It made her tear-up and it's tears of joy.

She thought of sharing this wonderful news with her husband but he's asleep. She decided to break the news to him tomorrow night.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Sabrina is now waiting for Chanyeol's return. She's worried sick. What is anything is happen to him. She called for almost hundred times but still no response. She decided to call Baekhyun for help. 

"Okay. Sab, don't worry alrights? Everything is going to be fine. I will look for him. I will ask the others too if they are with him.", assured Baekhyun.

Sabrina felt a little better. She could rely of his husband's friend. She remembered yesterday when she was doing some grocery shopping, she felt giddy. She thought she was going to fall and embarrassed herself in public. But thank god, Baekhyun was at the supermarket by chance and spotted Sabrina who looked very pale. He rushed over to her side and brought her out of the market. That's when Chanyeol spotted them from his car which they got no idea of. 

Time check: 1.30 AM

Baekhyun and Kai reached the pub they frequently visit. There they saw Chanyeol who was dead drunk with head on the table. Without wasting anymore time, they brought him home.

Sabrina's POV

I heard the doorbell rang. I ran to the door and turned the door knob. When I opened, Baekhyun and Kai carried Chanyeol in and placed him on the sofa.

"Guys, what happen?", I asked.

"We got no idea. We found him at the pub near SM. He was already collapse when we found him. Anyway, we should get going. It's already late. Call me up if you need anything okay.", explained Baekhyun.

I bowed and thank them for their help. After that, I prepared a bowl of hot towel for Chanyeol. He reek of alcohol. The smell made me nauseous. I wasted no time and made my way to the bathroom. I felt better when I cleared my stomach. When I went back to the living room, I saw Chanyeol standing by the window. 

"Oppa, are you okay?", I asked.

"SHUT THE HELL!", Chanyeol yelled.

"Opaa, what's the matter? Is something wrong?"