Gimme Your Love (Jackson-Got7)

Y/N's POV

"Hello Y/N!", I heard a familiar voice.

I turned around and sigh as soon as I saw the owner of the voice. I turned around again and continued walking down the hallway.

"Y/N, wait up!", him again.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbing my arms and pulling me towards a broad chest. I look up and saw the person I have been avoiding the whole week.

"Let me go Jackson", I uttered as I tried to loosen the grip.

"Alright alright. I have a question for you. Can we have dinner together tonight?", Jackson gave up and let go of my arm.

"Nope. And that is final", I replied.

With that I walked away from him. I felt my heart racing like crazy.

Jackson's POV

I felt disappointed. She rejected me again. I have been asking her out on a date for the nth time.

Why is she being so hard?

"Yo Jackson!"

I looked up and saw my best friend, Mark.

"Hi hyung", I responded.

"What's wrong? Why do you sound so dejected?", Mark asked.

"I'm fine hyung"

"You can't fool me Jackson. Is it about Y/N again?"

I remained quiet unable to answer him.

"I think you should give her up. Maybe she has a reason for rejecting you. It could be that she already has a boyfriend or maybe she is not looking for anyone right now."

"Hyung, I won't give on her.", I retorted.

Mark shook his head as we walk towards our classrooms.

THE NEXT DAY

Y/N's POV

"Earth to Y/N!"

I was staring out of the window when someone snapped his finger in front of my face.

"What do you want Bambam?", I asked coldly.

"Aigoo, can you stop being so cold?", he complained.

I ignored his question and turn my focus to the book that is on the table.

"When are you going to say yes to Jackson hyung? He has been asking you out. But, you rejected him every single time. Don't you feel bad?"

I do.

"Why should I? I'm not interested.", I lied.

"How can a beautiful girl like you be so heartless?"

"You know the reason Bambam"

"But it's been two years Y/N."

"You don't understand Bambam. If I say I'm not interested means I am not.", I utters as I got up from my seat and walked to the washroom.

I opened the tap and splashed water on myself.

Be nicer Y/N ah. This is why you don't have any friends. Apart from Bambam.

Honestly, I am thankful for Bambam. He has been with me through my ups and downs. He was always there for me. However, he is closed to Jackson as well, hence, he keeps on bugging me to accept Jackson's date request.

It's not that I don't want. I'm just scared.

I close the tap and wipe my face. As I was walking back to my classroom, I felt someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw him again.