Going Official (Ren-Nu'est)

Vianna's POV

Today marks our fifth anniversarry. Well, Ren and I have been in a relationship secretly that only us and Nu'est know. We had to hide our relationship as Ren is a part of the band Nu'est and he is not allowed to have any romantic relationship with anyone. Not until he finishes his contract. At the same time, he wants to protect me from sasaengs. That's how sweet he is. However, we have already started dating even before Ren debuts. At first, I did thought of sacriificing for him so that he would steer clear of any problem. But, after a lot of arguments and discussions, we have finally come to a conclusion whereby we will hide this relationship.

Eversince, he has debuted, we could not meet like we use to and honestly, I think the last time I saw him was eight months ago during Aron's birthday party. I miss him dearly. Despite that, Ren always managed to make me happy. He is so thoughtful and he took the initiative to FaceTime with me every night. 

As I was reminiscing the moments I had with Ren, I was interrupted by someon knocking on my door. My jaw immediately dropped as soon as I saw who it was. My heart was beating vigourously and tears of joy immediately starts welling up. 

"R-en", I stuttered as I saw the man I've been longing for all this while is standing right in front of me. 

"Baby, I miss you so much!", he went in and pull me into a tight embrace. I leaned to tightened the hug. He smells good. The smell that I miss. I miss everything about him and the fact he's infront of me right now is indeed unbelievable.

"I miss you too"

He pull away and stares deeply into my eyes. Without saying anything, I wrapped my hands around his neck and attach my lips to his. He taste really sweet. The kiss got passionate as he kissed back while wrapping his arm my waist. 

Ren's POV

I'm so happy right now. Finally seeing the love of my life after a long time. We started kissing and before we know it, we were already reaching the sofa. I continue kissing her and push her gently down the sofa. No one seems to pull away. As we kiss, I starts unbuttoning her shirt and eventually we did it. This is not definitely our first time. But, I'm very sure this that this is the first time we did it with the most passion. Well, we missed each other too much.

That night, we fall asleep on each other arms with me hugging her tightly as if I won't let her go. 

----------Morning------------------

I woke up as the sun shines through the window. I turned and saw my angel sleeping peacefully wiith my arms on her waist. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and immediately got up to prepare breakfast for us. 

Vianna's POV

I woke up and smell something good. I got dressed and went to the kitchen only spotting Ren making my favourite honey pancakes. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rest my head on his broad back.. 

"Oppa", I called him.

"Yes baby~~", he sang.

"Hehe, you sound so funny. Uhm, are you leaving after breakfast?", I asked as he turns around.

He was hesitant to reply and pull me for another tight hug.

"Yeah baby. I had too. I actually sneak out last night. I'm so glad I could see you. I will FaceTime with you tonight okay. I love you baby. Shall see you again real soon alright", he said as he kiss my forehead. 

The tears that I have been keeping in all this while starts to flow out. Ren tilted my chin and uttered, "Baby, please don't cry. I'm sorry for hurting you like this. But I promise, I will do what I can to show everybody that I love you. Please wait for me okay." He then uses his thumb to wipe the tears that have stained my cheeks.