Crush (Zelo-BAP)

Maria's POV

"Umma, where's my uniform?!! I'm late!", I yelled as I rummaged through my closet.

"Here! I was ironing it for you. This is what happens when you get ready at the lat minute. I already reminded you to do so yesterday night,", said my mom.

Today is my first day of school. I'm 19 and it's a fresh start for me in one of the prestigous college in Korea. I quickly put on my uniform and got ready to leave.

"Here sweety. Don't forget to eat this. Love you and see you later."

"Arrasso. Thanks umma. Saranghae.", I replied and kept the nutella sandwich she made specially for me.

I'm so nervous. It's my first day and I wonder if I will make any friends. Well, of course I will right? What am I thinking... Anxiety got the better of me. Anyway, upon reaching, I went straight to find the class I was assigned to. Here it is.. There are many people inside makes it harder for me to enter. THIS IS IT MARIA! Just do it!!!!! Hwaiting~~~ I mentally support  myself.

Thud!

"Ouuuchhhh!", I muttered.

"Sorry! It's clumsy of me. Here.", said a boyish voice.

What?! Oh my goodness, it's Zelo... My crush... The one who captured my heart since middle school. He is smiling with his gummy sexy lips and he's handing his hand to help me stand up. I immediately stop dreaming and take his hands and stood up. I felt my cheeks burning up and I know my cheeks are as red as rose that just bloom. 

"Are you okay, Maria?"

Omg.. He knows my name. Well, of course he does. We are in the same class on our final year in middle school.

"Thanks. And I'm fine.", I replied with the most sincere smile I ever shown.

I bowed and walked away immediately. I'm too embarrased to stay there.

Zelo's POV

Awwwww. She's so cute. Look at those red cheek. Well, honestly, I know that she have a some sort of a crush for me and actually I'm in love with her. She may not be the richest in Korea but she would help those in need without any hesitation. Also, she have a very beautiful smile which makes me fall deeply in love with her. And she just gave me the PRETTIEST smile I had ever saw. Thud Thud. Shit! My heart is beating too vigorously. Thanks god she's gone. Phewwwww.

I love you Maria. 

Maria's POV

I was walking back home from school when I heard shouting and yellings. It seems to be coming from the park nearby. I ran towards the park and look around for the voice.

"I love her and I won't budge off!!! You can't endanger her live!!", a man shouted.

That voice... ZELO!!! I looked around and saw Zelo being surrounded by the school kingka and his gang. I ran to them and push my way in when I saw Zelo lying down with his face full of bruises and cuts. 

"Hey, are you okay? What's going on?!", I aksed as I push the kingka.

"Maria! Stay away! He..."

Before Zelo could finish his sentence, the kingka kick Zelo's stomach. I immediately pull the kingka and slap his face. 

SMACK!!

Ouuuuchhh! He just slap me back! Wth... 

"Maria! Go away from here. He's going to harm you. He wanted me to lure you to his usual hang out and he wants to.. To.. harm you. He wants to RAPE you!!! Just go! I'm sorry if I'm too weak to protect you.", yelled Zelo. 

What?.. He's going to.. harm me. No! I'm not going to let him harm Zelo nor myself. I kicked the kingka as hard as possible and shout for help. Before the kingka could fight back, a lot of people had surround us and they threatened to called the police. The kingka and his gang cowardly fled the scene. 

"Zelo, are you alright? Let me help you up.", I uttered trying to help him up. Before I could do so, he pulled me into an embrace. Ze--lo?

"Don't let go. Ple-ase. Maria please listen to what I'm about to say. I'm...uh..hm. I'm in love with you Maria! I really do. When I found out the kingka's plan to harm you, I became paranoid. I don't want you to be in danger. All I think of is to PROTECT you Maria. Because I love you more than I love myself. In fact I fall for you since I first saw you in middle school. Your smile did not fail to make my heart beat viiolently. I promise protect you with my ", Zelo confessed,

"I love you oppa!", I said and wrap my hands around his neck and gave him a peck on his lips. 

"Babe, wanna know something?", I looked at him full of curiousity.

"I know you had a CRUSH on me since middle school!", he continued as .

My jaw dropped upon hearing that. He took the opportunity to carry me in bridal style and kiss me passionately on my lips. All I can do is thank god for this wonderful gift in live. I love him and I will cherish every little moment I have with him.