Love you (Yonghwa-CN Blue)

"Mariaaaaaa! Guess what!!! Min ah finally accept me as her boyfriend!", exclaimed Yonghwa as he tugged his arm in mine.

"Congrats..", I said. This was the only thing I could say. He have been pursuing Min ah for almost four months. I should feel happy for him. Yet, my heart was hurting badly.

I'm Yonghwa's best friend since kindergarten although I want more than that. It's impossible though. He fall for Min ah as soon as we enter the working world early this year. I however fall for him ever since elementary school. I wondered how I was able to hold back my feelings for him. Oh god... My heart hurts badly. If I hadn't thought of our friendship, I would had confessed my feelings to him.

"Hey, how do you think I look? Do I look dashing. Today I have a movie date with Min ah!", asked Yonghwa.

I hold back the tears that threatened to fall. I answered that he looked perfect with a faked smile. I can't cry in front of him. I will looked super pathetic. Yonghwa hugged me and then leave the house. The tears all flow out at once. I can't control myself and cry really hard. I'm hurting badly.

Three days later.
I was walking home from meeting my client at a nearby restaurant. When I opened my house door, I saw a girls' shoe near the door. I walked towards Yonghwa's room and saw Yonghwa hugging Min ah around her waist and then start kissing her. I can't believe my eyes and I quickly fled the scene. I run down to a nearby park. I cry my eyes out. I decided to go home three hours later. When I'm home, there was no one. Yonghwa must have left with her. I'm too tired to change my outfit and I fall asleep.

Two days passed. I tried to avoid Yonghwa everyday. It hurts but it's not as painful as seeing him and Min ah together. Today my company will be holding a party at the bar. Yonghwa could not make it today so I feel a little relieved. I won't have to worry seeing him. I decided to drink in a corner which is not in sight of everyone. Suddenly I saw a couple kissing. The lady looked familiar. I went nearer towards them and realised that it was Min ah.

They left the bar and drove of to a nearby motel. I decided to follow them. I placed my ear at their room's door. To my horror, I heard moans coming from inside. I ran and leave that place.

"Oppa!!!!! Oppa.. Where are you?", I yelled as soon as I enter my house.

Yonghwa walked lazily towards me. He must have been sleeping.

"Op.. Oppa.. Hmm. Oppa, unnie, she's cheating on you! She's in the motel with some guy.", I said to Yonghwa sobbingly. Yonghwa's faced changed. His face is as red as a fried prawn.

"What the hell are you talking about?", Yonghwa yelled gripping my shoulders hard. "I dare you to repeat that one more time and I will slapped you!! Who are you to accuse her?! She's my girlfriend mind you! You are only a friend!!!!!!!!! Of course I won't believe what you say. No evidence! For god sake! I know you are unhappy ever since I'm with Min ah! You avoid me every time. Listen! If anything were to happen to Min ah, you are dead meat bitch!", Honggi shouted shaking me forcefully.

He then gave me a tight slapped before leaving the house. The pain in my heart worsened. I started to feel breathless. I was shocked by Yonghwa's action. I fall to my knees and cry my heart out. It's too painful for me to bear this. I then decide to pack my things and leave this place. I'm going to Osaka where my best friend, Hyorin live to calm myself.

Yonghwa went back home the next morning still with a raging heart. He can't believe that Maria would do that to him. He soon realised that Maria was no longer there. He found a little note with the word goodbye. He tore the paper and mumbled, "Foolish friend! Useless!".

Yonghwa got ready to go to work when he received a picture message from his drinking buddy. His jaw dropped as soon as he saw the photo.

"What the hell?!!", he shouted.

He when to Min ah house and knock on her door continuously till she open the door. He pushed her in and show the photo on his phone.

"So..? Hahahaha! Duh... You're boring. You got the money. Haha. Idiot.", she said sinisterly. Upon hearing that Yonghwa stared at her. She don't seem scared at all and threatened to call the police if Yonghwa don't leave.

Yonghwa got no choice but to leave. Hot tears starts to form in his eyes. Suddenly, he his phone rang.

"Oppa, this is Hyorin. Maria reached Osaka this morning with a swollen eyes and cheek. She cried as soon as she saw me. She told me everything. She cried the whole time saying that it's her fault that you're angry. But she told me she didn't lie about Min ah cheating on you. She wants you to be happy and do you know why? Because she's in love with you DEEPLY. She can't accept the fact Min ah cheat on you so she told you the truth. Up to you to believe or not but Maria is not in good shape right now. She's running a temperature of 38.7 degrees celsius. Plus her cheeks still swelling and bleeding. It seem like there's a cut on her cheek.", told Hyorin.

Yonghwa's guilt starts to get the better of him. He ran to the airport and book a ticket to Osaka without hesitation. Once he reach he took a city cab all the way to Hyorin's house.

"Where's she?!", Yonghwa yelled as he barged into Hyorin's house. Hyorin showed him the room Maria's in. Yonghwa enters with a heavy heart. His doubt towards his own friend resulted in Maria getting hurt.

"Maria... I'm sorry dear.", that are the only words he could mouthed. He caressed he puffy cheek before hugging her tightly.

"Argh.. Unnie why are you hugging me tightly?", I said regaining consciousness. I was shocked when I saw it was Yonghwa in front of me. I tried to get up and run away from him. He grabbed my wrist pulled me towards allowing our lips to you touch

"Ssh. I know the truth already. I'm sorry. It's all my fault Maria. I got no rights to say sorry. I love you too Maria. I just realised that. I love you and I want to take care of you. I'm very sorry for slapping you. At that point of time, I thought my best friend had resort to trickery and all. Give me one more chance." Yonghwa said when we pulled apart.

I remained quiet. I don't know what to say to him. I can't control my tears any longer. Yonghwa wiped them using his thumb before leaning in closer to kiss me. I didn't resist. In fact I return his kisses.

"Oppa, I'm sorry for keeping my feelings all this while. I'm afraid I will lose you if I confessed. Saranghae~❤️.", I confessed.

Yonghwa pulled me close once again. He kissed my forehead before travel down to my lips.

"I love you baby.", Yonghwa mumbled in between the kisses.