Hate To Love (Wonhyuk - E'LAST)

Y/N's POV

I sighed looking out at the dark clouds that were forming outside.

Looks like I can't practice netball after school later. It's going to rain heavily for sure.

As I was staring out of the classroom window, I felt something hitting the back of my head. I looked down to floor and saw a piece of paper rolled into a ball. I picked it up and unrolled the paper ball.

Hey loner. Watch out before the teacher caught you for not paying attention in class. Lol.

-Your beloved nemesis, Wonhyuk-

I turned to look at the guy I despised the most in this classroom, Wonhyuk. He was looking at me with his annoying face.

I wish I can wiped that smirk off his face. I hate him seriously.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look on whiteboard before finishing my school work. I can't wait to get out of the class especially with that annoying Wonhyuk sitting behind me. Well, Wonhyuk and I have been at each other's head from the first day of college. Just because I caused him to trip and fall at the cafeteria when he stepped on my file. It was accident. I didn't realized my file had dropped from my hands as I was carrying several books underneath it at the same time. All I know was that I was walking in cafeteria when I suddenly heard a hard banging sound behind me and when I turned around, I saw Wonhyuk laying on the ground in pain with my blue-colored file underneath him. Even though I had apologized to him, he still hated me for causing the mishap and up till today, he will say or do things to intentionally hurt me. I have become so immune to it that I don't really cares.

The bell rang indicating the class had actually ended. I quickly packed my bags and left the classroom. As I was walking to the bus stop, my hand was pulled from the back harshly and I landed on the hard ground. It was Yeri, the bitchy queenka.

"What do you want from me?", I asked feeling anger bubbling in me as I stood up.

"Ha! Did you just asked me that, Ugly Bitch?", Yeri harshly asked.

"What did I ever did to you? That you and your minions won't leave me alone."

"You are not only ugly but you are stupid as well. Stupid Ugly Bitch, listen up. I want you to leave this school and go to other schools. I can't stand seeing your face every single day. And it seems like Wonhyuk oppa also hates you. I'm sure he will be happy to not see your face anymore.", threatened Yeri menacingly.

"No, you have no rights to kick me out of this school.", I fought back.

"Hahaha, I know. That is why I said I will make you quit. Nobody likes you here. Can't you see it?", she laughed.

I felt my eyes becoming watery as she went on with her insults and hurtful words. I can't deal with this anymore. Without wasting anymore time, I ran away from the bus stop to my house, under the heavy rain which started to pour not long after.

What did I do to deserve this?

Wonhyuk's POV

Where is that annoying girl? She's always like that. Escape from school real quick as soon as class ended.

"Bro, are you driving? Can I hitch a ride if you do?", Sunwoo asked sheepishly.

I nodded indicating a yes and walked to the carpark with Sunwoo.

"Thanks bro.", he spoke still with his idiotic smile.

I started car and drove off to his place. As I was focusing on the road, Sunwoo suddenly said something that caught me off guard.