Be mine forever (Suho-EXO)

I was walking at the park near my house when I saw.. Ukwon.. He's kissing.. Who is that girl he's kissing? My husband is cheating on me? Don't he love me? I sighed. Tears starts to well up my eyes. All those unwanted questions popping in my heart. I fled the scene as I controlled my tears. I decided to wait for him to come back and sit on the sofa.

Two hours later
I heard the door knob turned and saw Ukwon walking in. I put aside my personal feelings and ignore what I saw just now.

"Yeobo, you're home. Let me take your coat off.", I said while removing his coat.

"Thanks dear.", he said kissing my cheek.

He acted normally. I decided to forget about him cheating on me and life move on as per normal for us. My feelings for Ukwon got stronger every single day with the love he showered me with. It all lasts for 3 weeks.

"Suho oppa! You look soooo handsome. Many girls will be attracted to you tonight.", I told Suho, my childhood friend. My first crush. He don't know about it till now. But forget it. I'm married. And he got a beatiful girlfriend. Today is his birthday. He invited me and Ukwon to his party.

"Well, your hubby is handsome too you know.", Suho said. I smiled and nod a little.

It's cake cutting time. We sang the birthday song to Suho as he made his wishes in private. He then blew the candle and cut the cake. His friends urged him to say his wishes. He just smile and look at me. I blushed and averted my gaze. That's weird. What is he doing?

Suddenly, I felt giddy and nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and puke on the toilet bowl. I washed a little and leave the bathroom. I must have eaten too much.

On my way out, I saw Ukwon pulling a girl's waist and kissing her neck. What..? What's happening!!

"Ukwon", I mumbled. He heard my voice and the couple turned to my direction. The girl.. It's Suho's girlfriend. Tears starts to form and a tear eventually drop. I ran with all my might, leaving Suho's house. Someone was chasing after me. I heard Suho shouting my name. I ignore him and continue running when suddenly I felt someone grabbed arm. He pulled me to face him. Realizing who it is, I throw myself in his chest. I sobbed in his chest. He was dumbfounded and asked me what happened.

"Ukwon.. He.. 'sobsob'.. He's cheating on me. I saw him kissing someone and that someone is Taeyeon, your girlfriend. This is the second time oppa", I confessed hesitantly.

Suho pulled me off him. He gripped my arm and asked if I'm telling the truth. He suddenly slapped my face.

"Don't lie! Who are you to talk like that??! Get off me idiot!", Suho yells and pushed me of him.

I was shocked by his reaction and tears starts to fall. Suho turned his back on me and walked off leaving me in tears.

I feel a faint pain in my belly. I decided to go home and throw myself on the bed. I cried my eyes out till I fall asleep. The next morning I confronted Ukwon.

"What was that yesterday?", I asked coldly.

He didn't answer and knocked my head with his perfume bottle. I lost consciousness. At that point of time, Suho saw Ukwon carrying you to his car. Suho decided to tail him.

Argh.. My head. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an unfamiliar place. In front of me are Ukwon and Taeyeon.

"Awake?", I heard Ukwon say. "Listen! You know too much already. I have to teach you a lesson. If Suho learn about her having an affair with me you are dead meat.", Ukwon continued sinisterly.

"Why are you doing this to me??? I'm your wife!", I screamed.

"Why..? Hahaha! So what if you are my wife. I would say you are my puppet bitch. I don't love you at all. The reason I marry you was because you are useful for my personal use. I slept with you for money. Hahaha! And Taeyeon is my girlfriend even before I met you. Suho is just the third party. Understood!", Ukwon explained and slapped my face hard.

I got up and tried to slap Ukwon but he got hold of my hand and kicked my stomach. I fall weak. My stomach hurts badly. I moaned trying to bear with the pain.

"Don't lay a finger on her!", Suho yelled and kicked the door open. He ran towards Ukwon and punch his face. He turned to look at me who was clutching my belly in pain.

While Suho fights Ukwon, Taeyeon pulled my hair to make me stand up. She stand slapped my face again and again and pushing me to the ground. Before hitting the floor, my belly hit a drawer. The pain in my stomach got worse and I lose consciousness.

"Maria!! I heard Suho shout.", I faintly heard the voice before going deep into sleep.

I opened my eyes feeling the pain in my stomach. I looked around realizing I'm in the hospital ward. I tried to get myself up but failed. I was too weak to do so. Next to me, I saw Suho sleeping with his head on my bed. I stroked his hair when he suddenly woke up and grabbed my wrist. He leaned in close and try to kiss my lips when suddenly the doctor came in.

"Miss Maria, I have a bad news. You lost the baby", announced the doctor.

I was dumbfounded. "You mean.. I was pregnant."I asked touching my belly.

The doctor nod. I sobbed badly upon hearing the truth. I can't believe I was pregnant. Suho stared at me and pull me into a hug to calm me down.

"I didn't know this. I start to feel unwell on your birthday party. I thought I drank too much. I didn't know I was pregnant. I remember feeling the pain on my way home after we fought. That's all I remember.", I said sobbingly.

Suho hugged around me becomes tighter and he wiped my tears which can't stop falling.

"I'm sorry. It's all because of me. If I had believe you, all this wouldn't have happened.", Suho said.

I pushed Suho away. I don't deserve him. He deserve someone better. Suho looked at me surprise of what I just. He cupped my face and asked me why.

"Let me go! I'm dirty oppa. I'm married and had slept with Ukwon before. You deserve someone better.", I cried.

"No! I'm not leaving you. Do you know that I love you so much?? I have fallen for you ever since we first met!! I wanted to make you mine forever. But I don't have the courage to ask you out. When you brought Ukwon to meet me, I thought my world come crashing down.. I can't get over you. So I just force myself to start a relationship with Taeyeon. But in my heart, there's only this special someone and that's you, Maria.", Suho confessed.

Suddenly, my hospital ward door flew open and in front of us was Ukwon. He had a knife in his right hand. I start to shiver and Suho saw me and place a hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"Why are you doing this to her? She's your wife you idiot. You are lucky to have her as your wife. She's beautiful, kind, sweet, lovely, caring and.. She's a perfect wife bastard!" Suho yelled towards Ukwon.

He then replied, "Then marry her bastard! I will divorce her anyway. She's an obstacle in my live! Haha! Now! I'm going to make you suffer Maria!", Ukwon laughed sinisterly.

I was speechless and remained quiet. Ukwon walk towards us pointing the knife at us. He was about to stab Suho's chest when I pushed him away. Ukwon turned the knife facing me and grabbed my wrists. He then slashed my wrist with the knife. I was bleeding profusely. He then walk towards Suho and held up the knife. Before he could stab Suho, three police office grabbed hold of him hand and handcuffed him. I was relieved.

"Suho, I love you.", I said as my world becomes dark and eventually I lose consciousness.

"Maria! Nothing is going to happen to you. I will be here with you!", Suho shout.

Maria was being treated in her ward and Suho got no choice but to wait outside. He took out the ring in his pocket and thought, 'I'm going to propose to you today!! I love you Maria. We will live our live together!'. Suho sobbed sadly. When the door opens. Suho ran to the doctor and asked if Maria is fine. The doctor'a answer resulted in him having a big smile on his face. He then went in and sit next to her bed. He stared at her sleeping face and kissed the red plump lips that he have been waiting to touch all this years.

He put on the ring on Maria's finger and kissed her forehead.

"You are mine forever dear!", Suho exclaimed. Maria seemed to be hearing what he say and leave a mini smile on her beautiful face.