You Are Irreplaceable In My Heart (Jungkook-BTS)

Maria's POV

I stood at the balcony of my bedroom staring blankly onto the starless sky. The heavy downpour reflects the exact feeling in my heart. I felt my tears trickling down my cheeks as my mind is clouded by yesterday's incident which left a scar deep in my heart. I just broke up with the man I love the most, in fact, more than I love my own self. Jeon Jungkook.

FLASHBACK

I saw the love of my life sitting down at the bench of our favorite park. I tip-toed sneakily and covered his eyes using both of my hands.

"Guess who~", I sang playfully.

He grabbed my hands away from his eyes and responded, "Stop this bullcrap, Maria. I called you for a serious matter."

My smile instantly turned into a frown. I was kinda shocked by his reaction. Jungkook has a cold personality and he rarely shows any affection. Despite this, he does have a sweet side throughout the relationship whenever he showers me with kisses and love. I love him, a lot. Regardless, he has never disrespected me and has never talked like that before.

"Is everything okay Oppa?", I asked feeling my heart beating nervously.

"I want a breakup.", he uttered coldly.

I was dumbfounded by what he just said. I stared at him as his eyes bore deeply into my eyes.

"Y- You're joking right?", I asked stuttering.

He continued staring at me with his cold eyes. I gritted my teeth hard hoping that my tears would not fall at this moment.

"Do I look like I am? I am done with us. I can't stand having you in my life any longer.", he responded inflicting more pain on my heart.

The tears I have been holding immediately trickled down my cheeks. My heart felt as if it is being stabbed by a thousand shards of glass.

"Oppa, why are you doing this to me? I love you."

"Shut it! I had enough! I do not want anything to do with you. Do you get it? I do not want to see you in my life anymore.", he said walking away not giving me another glance.

His words are killing me.  I dropped to the ground sobbing out in pain as I hit my chest endlessly.

This is so painful.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook's POV

"Jeon Jungkook, have you done it?"

I shifted my focus from my phone screen to the source of the voice and saw the last person I want to see, my heartless father.

"Yes dad", I uttered with no emotion.

"Good, we can arrange your marriage with Raina now."

I rolled my eyes and continued using my phone.

"Don't show me that attitude Jeon Jungkook. That Maria girl is not good for you. She has no asset, lives in a middle-income neighborhood. She won't do Jeon Group any good.", my father spouted heartlessly.

"Also, if you still continue to see her, I will send her to her grave. Got it?", he continued making the fire rage in me. I am on the verge of punching my father's face.

I instantly brought my hands to his collar and push him to the wall leaving my hands on his collar still.

"Don't you dare to say that about Maria. One more word of her, I will not hesitate to kill you.", I threatened as I tightened the grip on his shirt.