Chapter Thirty Five

-Kay's P.O.V.-
Waking up in a truck stop parking lot was not exactly my plan of a five star hotel, but Jason was exhausted. I wasn't gonna allow him to drive tired. What if he fell asleep behind the wheel? We would be screwed.

The sunlight hit my eyes, forcing me to wake up. I groan a little as I turn to see Jason leaning against the car, smoking. He always smoked when he was stressed. Even though it bother the crap out of me, I wasn't going to stop him. Just thought of his lifestyle stressed me out.

I opened the car door and climb out. Jason gazed over at me as he ghost out smoke from his parted lips.

"What you doing up?"

I shrugged. "The sun shined in my eyes. The tanker truck wasn't there anymore to block it."

Jason nodded, taking another hit off his cigarette. "We got to get going soon. You should probably go shower." I watched as smoke escaped his mouth as he talked. I noticed he already showered and was in new clothes. His cologne turned me on. Something about him made me just want to fuck him right then and there.

"I'm not taking a shower at a truck stop." I protested. Jason looked at me. "I ain't going to this damn meeting with you smelling like shit. Now go shower." I glared at him. He just insulted me. Who the hell does he think he is?

"No."

Jason raised his eyebrow at me as he threw his cigarette to the ground and putting out with the soul of his shoe. "Did you just tell me no?"

"Did I stutter?"

"You're about to when I beat the fuck out you, little girl. Now go take a shower and wash that shitty attitude while you're at it or I will."

I rolled my eyes, giving up my fight. I walk into the truck stop and head straight to the showers, trying my best to ignore the stares from creepy truckers. God knows how long they've been without sex so they would rape me in a heartbeat.

Surprised that there were a female shower room, I walked inside. It was full of syringes, condoms, tampons, and cigarettes. I wanted to puke because of the stench that lingered in there, but I need to be clean.

I walk into a shower, closing the curtain. I quickly get undressed and set my clothes aside so they don't get wet. I turn the knob, cold water bursting out. This made me really rush to get clean. I used the very little soap that was left in the container to wash my hair and body. This will be the fastest shower I've ever taken in my life.

I grabbed a towel that Jason handed me earlier and dried off. I put on my original clothes because I wanted to change in the back of Jason's car. I didn't want to be in this gross ass place more than I had to be.

As I raced out of the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into another female. Just my luck.

"Watch it, little bitch."

"Who you calling a little bitch?" I growled. I wasn't afraid to put up a fight. Especially when I can break this girls spine like a twig.

"You, dumbass. Can't you hear?"

I raised an eyebrow, crossing my arms. My inner Jason was about to come out. "Excuse me?" I say as I slowly walk towards her. "Did you just call me a 'dumbass'?" The girl smirked at me. "You heard me."

My anger boiled up inside me. Every ounce of pain and anger just overflowed. Before I knew it, my fist collided with her jaw, making her fall to the floor.

Men rushed into the bathroom to pull me and the girl off each other. I got part of her ugly hair out so she had a bald spot. Ha! But I do the give that bitch some credit; she had good fighting skills. Gave me a black eye. This is going to be fun to explain to Jason.

As I was basically thrown out the truck stop, Jason rushed over to me. "What the hell? Kayla, are you okay?" Jason bent down to reach my level since I was laying on the ground. I quickly covered my eye so he wouldn't see what happened.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, let's go." I say as he helps me up. I brushed the gravel off the back of my pants as we walked towards his car. I didn't know how I was gonna hide this black eye or make up an elaborate story on how I got it, but I'll have to find a good excuse and fast.

-Acacia's P.O.V.-
"Baby doll, wake up." Justin whispered softly in my ear. I slowly open my eyes, a yawn soon coming afterwards as I turn to face him. He smiled down at me.

"Hello, beautiful." He greeted before kissing my lips. I love waking up like this every single morning. Justin is really a sweet guy. Plus his strong arms make me feel safe at night and on a daily basis.

"Good morning." I chirped. "Ready to get the day started?" He asked, already knowing my answer. "Duh!" I joked as I crawled out of bed. Justin- of course -took the time to slap my butt while I'm at it. I wince, looking back at him.

"You know better than to have your ass that close to me while we're in bed." Justin smirked. I roll my eyes playfully before going to take a shower. I must say this hotel is absolutely beautiful. If I looked out the balcony window, I can see the Eiffel Tower. That was my favorite part of the whole room.

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I was so excited that I nearly jumped outside of my skin. While Justin was in the shower, I put on my make-up and do my hair. Justin sang songs and I loved it. His voice was like angels humming melodies.

Justin soon got out the shower and got dressed. I impatiently waited. If he took a second longer, I would've left him here. But considering he has all the plans for where we're going, I'll have to wait.

"Ugh! Could you be any slower?" I groaned. Justin laughed. "Patience, baby girl. Patience." I swear he's trying to kill me. I can't wait any longer. I want to go now.

After about five minutes, Justin finally walked out, looking sexy as hell. His all black skinny jeans was barely hugging his waist. A plain white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and all black shoes to match. His cologne lingered in the air, making me want him. Something about the way he smelt turned me on, though I would never do anything about it.

We walked out the hotel hand-in-hand as we walked the streets of Paris. My eyes where everywhere at once in awe. It was so beautiful. If I could say hi to everyone and give them all hugs, I would. That's how happy I am right now.

We soon got to our first destination which was a small breakfast café. Justin told the waiter "a table for two" in French, making me fall more in love with him. Him speaking another language turned me on even more and soon I won't be able to contain it anymore.