Chapter Forty

-Kayla's P.O.V.-

"Pl-please don't hur-hurt me." I whimpered in pain as Jason carried me to his all white four wheel drive. 

He must've switched out the cars since he was on the look for me. But no matter the vehicle he had, he would've caught me. No matter what I do, he will catch me.

Jason opened the back door before throwing me in. I yelp in pain as he slammed the door shut. Tears arose my orbs as the pain of the bullet was finally setting in. Jason got into the driver's seat, flooring out of the scene. I tried to keep my cries of pain and agony as quiet as possible, but with a bullet dodged into your left leg, it makes it quite difficult to do so. 

"Keep your leg straight. It will cause less pain." Jason commented as I yelled in pain. 

I just wanted this to end. I have never felt this kind of excruciating pain before. But I took Jason's advice and tried to keep my leg straight. It helped the pain some but not enough for me not to cry.

Pulling up in the driveway to Jason's cabin, he turned off the truck. Hopping out the four wheel drive, he came over to my side and dragged me out, throwing me over his shoulder. I yelled in fear and pain as I pounded my fist into his back. It didn't even phase him as he whistled a creepy tune. Finding the right key, he unlocked the door, walking inside, and closing it behind him with his foot. 

"Please don't hurt me." I sobbed as he carried me up the stairs. 

Opening his bedroom door, he laid me on the bed. He handed me some plastic bags. Why would I need this? Still whistling, he went into his closet to grab a black suit case. Setting it on the bed, he pulled out a pair of blacksmith tongs. What the hell does he need that for?

He unbuttoned my pants, pulling them down.

"No!" I cried, trying to get away but I was too weak. 

I can't fight him. He took off my shoes so he can take off my pants easier. My leg was dripping with blood from the bullet wound and that's when it occurred to me; he's taking out the bullet.

Bringing the tongs close to my wound, he quickly got a syringe full of a unknown substance.

"What's in that?" I ask, panicked. 

"None of your concern." He hissed, flicking the syringe before inserting it into my wound.

I scream at the top of my lungs in pure pain. But I soon learned that, that wasn't the worst part. Taking out the bullet was.

Sticking the tongs into my wound, I scream and cry, jerking my leg. Jason placed his strong hand on my leg, keeping me from moving it as he dig to get the bullet out. I felt queasy as I watched.

"I'm going to hurl." I say before grabbing a plastic bag and letting all my stomach contestants free. Jason didn't stop until he got the bullet.

"Ah, there he is." Jason sighed in relief, closing one eye as he examined the bullet.

I look at it, then throw up again. Jason bandaged up my leg before putting all the medical equipment away and starting the bath water. I finally finished puking what was left of my insides and sat up. Jason walked back in the room, picking me up like a baby and resting me on his hip. 

"We need you to get you cleaned up." He cooed, sitting me on the sink. Taking off my clothes, my insecurities came to arise. I was always insecure with my body and being naked in front of him made it worse. 

Picking me up once again, he set me in the huge Gucci bathtub, keeping my injured leg out of the hot water. I was surprised Jason was taking care of me, but I knew better than to expect it for long. I was still in need of my punishment.