Chapter Thirty One

-Kay's P.O.V.-

Please read the disclaimer/author's note at the end!

"Kayla, wake up." Jason demanded, disturbing my deep slumber. My eyes slowly flutter open to see Jason standing in a nice, all blue, expensive suit. I have no idea what for considering he never does anything nice for me or really goes out dressing nice. 

"What?" I groan, placing the pillow over my head

"What?" I groan, placing the pillow over my head. I have never been a morning person and that is definitely not going to change now just because I am kidnapped.

"I have a meeting in two hours and I refuse to be late because you decided not to get out of bed."

"Ugh!" I groan, not really caring about what he says.

"I'll give you to the count of three to get out of this bed or else it will not be pretty for you."

Whatever, I'm not scared.

"One."

I stay put.

"Two."

My heart starts to race a little bit, but I still refuse to get up. Why should I get up just because of a stupid job of his? Granted, Jason is including me a little more in his life. Ever since that moment we had the other day, we have been a bit closer than we used to be. Still doesn't change the fact my stubbornness makes him want to kill me, literally, at times. 

"Three."

Just as Jason promised, he yanked me out of bed and threw me over his shoulder. 

"Let me go!" I demanded, pounding my fist into his strong back. 

"I warned you Kayla and you refused to listen, so you now will be punished." Jason said with annoyance and anger filled in his tone. 

Jason grabbed something from the dresser that I couldn't see, but I knew I was going to soon find out as Jason laid me across his lap. I felt a wooden paddle hit my bottom without any warning or remorse coming from Jason. Each slap became harder and harder to the point I couldn't hold back tears anymore.

Once Jason finished punishing me, he told me to get ready within ten minutes and to meet him downstairs. I followed his orders, not wanting to be punished once again for my actions. Jason knew exactly how to make me feel like a child. I was already immature as it is, but this is a new extreme. In all honesty, I think Jason liked me behaving like a child at times. That's how he treats me to begin with, why not play the role? More than anything, my 'teenage antics' drive him insane if that is even possible anymore.

I walk downstairs five minutes later in a pair of black skinny jeans and a oversize sweater. I would have put makeup on if Jason didn't take that away from me. I used to have it considering Jason allowed me to order some off the internet from my favorite brands, but that all ended when we had a fight and he threw it all away into the trash.