Chapter Twenty Two

-Acacia's P.O.V.-

"Justin has a what?!" I exclaimed. 

"Sh!" Crash whispered, placing his hand over my mouth. "You're not suppose to know and I'm not trying to get us into trouble. But the man that looked like Justin on the television isn't Justin. It's his twin brother. They're rival gang members." 

"Why hasn't he told me?"

"Since when has Justin ever open up to you without it being an episode?"

I let out a sigh. Crash had a point, but I was still angry. Justin doesn't open up about anything. He practically knows my life story from birth to now. What do I know? Hardly anything. I know as much as the public. I wanted to know more. If I'm going to be his capture, I have the right to know some dark secrets too. 

Justin walked out of the torture room with Flash beside him. His eyes were back to the comforting hazel color I've became a custom to, but I still was scared of him. He was willing to chain me up in that room just like all of the other girls. Even when he's having an episode, how could he do that to me? I'm actually attempting to love him and he tries to do this to me. He's not getting off the hook that easy this time. 

"He's calm now. We'll leave you two to talk. We'll be in the other room if you need us." Flash stated, giving me a reassuring look. 

"She doesn't need you guys. She needs me." Justin growled. 

Flash glared at him before walking over to me. 

"Be careful." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded and watched as him and Crash walked away. I've had a slight comfort knowing they were out for my protection against Justin when he acts crazy. 

An awkward silence filled the room. I was scared to speak. I didn't want Justin to have another episode and do something mean. Usually seeing me cry hysterically gets him out of his killer state, but this time was different. My tears didn't do nothing but encouraged him. 

"Why didn't you tell me you had a twin?"I say without emotion. 

Justin looked at me with a cold stare. My heart started to thump in anxiety. 

"How do you know about him?" He hissed.

"He was on the t-television. That's w-why I thought y-you kidnapped two g-girls." I stammered. 

Justin stood silent, contemplating my words. I would be lying if I said I wasn't terrified right now. Knowing that any moment that this psychopath can turn into killer mode at any moment is a hard pill to swallow. He can not like something I said then put a gun to my head and kill me with absolutely no remorse. 

"You think I would actually kidnap other girls while I have you?" 

I was taken back by Justin's words. He sounded hurt by the fact I didn't trust him. That I would think he would "cheat."

"I don't know you, Justin." I whispered, not looking at him. "You never open up. I don't even know your middle name. The only things I know are the awful things you did to people like me. You have an episode and hurt me. The impression I have of you isn't pleasant." 

I gained the courage to meet his gaze. Surprisingly, he wasn't angry. 

"Come here."

I slowly walked towards him, nervous of his actions. 

Once I've arrived close to him, he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"I love you." He sighed before kissing the top of my head.