Chapter Seventeen

-Justin's P.O.V.- 

I woke up beside my beautiful capture. Her face was snuggled into my bare chest, her hands placed on my tattooed arms. I liked it like this. Just me and her, alone. But I knew soon it would drift away. I had business to do and I wasn't going to tell her. She should be fine alone, right? Derick isn't here to start drama and try to steal the best girl in the world away from me. 

Acacia was different than the rest. I just took one look at her and my heart melted. My soul felt electricity. I've been watching her for months, making sure no one could hurt her or steal her away from me. I made sure no one could ever hurt this beautiful creature. I tried to have other captures but in all honesty, they could never be my capture because they never made me feel the way that Acacia did. So I got rid of those disgraces of the human race. 

I waited exactly three months to make Acacia mine. Three months. Then, fate gave me my chance to be with my one and only. Do I even need to explain anymore? Her beautiful hair flowed down to her waist. Her hazel eyes shined like diamonds, making the night seem bright. Her lips were so soft and kissable. And that body? Damn, it turns me on. 

I looked at my girl breathing lightly and peacefully. I carefully crept out of bed, not wanting to wake her sleeping figure. I go to my dresser, get out a pair of Calvin Klein jeans and slide them up my legs. I then put on a all white v-neck before slipping on my all black leather jacket that was laying on top of the dresser. I opened up my underwear and sock drawer, taking out a pair of socks before closing the drawer. I slip on my socks before my black high tops. 

I look over at my beautiful capture, sleeping safe and sound. I slowly walked over to her. I brushed my finger down her curves, down her thin tan legs, then to her feet. The covers were off her. She must've of kicked them off in her deep slumber.

I grab the covers and pulled it over her half naked body, making sure she was warm. I kissed her cheek gently.

"I'll be back soon, baby girl."

I creep out the room, making sure nothing disturbs her rest. I gently close the door then jog down the stairs. Crash and Dash were all dressed up in their "Red Bulls" outfits, just like I ordered.

"Where's Flash?" I asked, noticing his presence was nowhere to be seen. 

They both shrugged. I sighed, grabbing the bridge of my nose and shaking my head. I storm off past the two men, down the hallway and to the man cave.

There laid Flash and his capture, butt naked on the floor. I walked over to the sleeping couple, gently nudging Flash with my shoe. He slowly opened his eyes, turning his head to take in his surroundings, then his eyes found me, looking down at him. I folded my arms, showing I was not happy about the situation. Flash gasped when he noticed what had happen.

"Justin-" He groaned, scrambling to his feet, waking up his capture.

I put up my hand to stop him. 

"I don't want to hear it, Flash. You got five minutes to get ready." I ordered. 

He sighed before nodding, knowing better than to put up a fight. 

I walk out the room, closing the door behind me. I walk into the living room where Dash and Crash we're talking. They stopped once they noticed my presence in the room. 

"Where was Flash?" Crash asked.

"None of your concern." I growled in agitation. 

"Just asking." He put his hand up in defense.