Chapter Twenty Five

-Kay's P.O.V.-

I woke up next to the monster who laid beside me. His body was still, his breathing was light. His tattooed covered chest was a kaleidoscope of colors that entertained my mind. The tattoos told unknown stories of Jason that no one would understand unless he chose to speak about it. 

I would be lying if I didn't say I wasn't frightened by him. I could easily get up and run like the stereotypes in the horror movies or books, but I didn't want to be hit. I also didn't want to risk putting my little sister in danger. Jason has a crooked mind with an evil thought process. I may have many tricks up my sleeve, but Jason has been up to no good way longer than I ever have or will.

I felt Jason shift his body, starting to awake from his deep slumber. I pretended I was asleep, hoping he will not disturb me. When his eyes were placed upon my body, it made me extremely uncomfortable. Especially when his fingers ran through my hair.

"I know you're awake, angel." Jason's groggy voice spoke. 

I mentally roll my eyes before my eyelids flutter open. His hazel orbs stared into my blue ones. A smile came across his lips as he moved a strain of my dark red hair out of my face and placing it behind my right ear.

"Trying to fool me, sweetheart?" He chuckled before kissing the tip of my nose.

I scrunched up my face and quickly wiped off my nose. Jason just laughed before kissing the tip of my nose again. I can't win here.

Jason sat up and stretched. I looked at his back tattoos. It was filled with roses, guns, skulls, etc. As fascinating as the artwork was, I wasn't going to let Jason know I showed interest. I've always had a personal interest in tattoos; though, my parents will never allow it. 

Jason slides out of bed, wearing nothing but a black pair of Calvin Klein underwear and gray pair of sweatpants that barely hugged his torso. Even though I hated him, he was a very attractive man. I have always liked bad boys with tattoos and a messed up history. 

He quickly gets dressed into some black skinny jeans that laid below his hips, a black t-shirt and a black hoodie to go over it. I must admit, Jason was making my hormones spasm out of control. I should not be feelings such emotions for a man with nothing but a bad agenda. Though, I'll probably die under his power so I might as well enjoy his presence.    

"Like what you see, baby girl?" He smirked.

I didn't even notice I was admiring his sexiness until he spoke. I mentally cursed at myself for allowing him to know I feel the slightest ounce of attraction towards him. He already has me as a submissive. The last thing he needs to know is that I might actually give a damn.

"Can I ask you something?"

Jason gave me a look that said "it better not be anything stupid." It automatically made me insecure and not want to ask my question.

"I.. uh.. was wondering if you could.. uh.."

"Spit it out." He demanded. 

"Can you let my sister go? She doesn't deserve any of this. She is such a good girl with a great future ahead of her. It's not fair for you to keep her here."

Jason chuckled.

"You're so cute, darling. I can't let her go. She knows way too much. I can't risk her telling the police about this or your family."

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"W-What are y-you going to d-do to her?" I stammered.

Jason walked over to me and placed a delicate kiss on my pale forehead.

"Nothing your dark little mind needs to worry about."

"Don't hurt her." I pleaded.

Jason was walking towards the door, but I stopped him in his tracks. He turned around to look at me.

"No promises."

Before I could even say another word, he walked out the bedroom and locked the door from the outside.

-Acacia's P.O.V.-

I woke up in a dark room. My head was aching from within and I had a huge bump on the side. I moan a little in pain. Where am I? Why can't I see anything? I don't even remember what had happened.

"Justin." I cried, desperately. 

"Shut up, you little bitch." Alexander's voice sneered. Chills ran down my spine as the memories raced back.

"P-Please d-don't hurt m-me again." I whimpered in fear. 

"Do as I say and maybe I'll consider giving you some sympathy." Alexander says, coldly. 

"Y-Yes, s-sir." I stammered. 

Why hasn't Justin found me yet? He should be a professional at this kind of stuff, yet I am still here. I am still waiting upon his arrival that I'm starting to lose hope will ever come. Why does this have to be my life? What have I done so bad in the world? 

"Quit your weeping. It's getting on my nerves." Alexander spat.

I sniffled, wiping my nose with the sleeve of my shirt. I don't want to seem weak in front of Alexander, but that is exactly what I am. Being with Justin made me a completely different girl. My mother would be so disappointed, but I had no choice in any of this. I should've never went on that stupid walk. How could I be so stupid? That's like the number one rule in horror movies; never go out by yourself at night.

"Alexander, I'm here!" I hear Jason call from outside of the room. Just hearing Jason's voice installed fear from within me. 

Alexander left the room, closing the door behind him. I couldn't hear what they were speaking about, but all I know is that whatever it is, it will not end goof for me or Justin. I just wanted out of this situation. If they want to end me, why haven't they done it already? Is torturing Justin really this amusing to Jason? If so, he needs a new hobby.

The door open, shinning the outside hall light on me. I saw two male silhouettes which were obviously Alexander and Jason. I brought my knees to my chin, attempting to stay as far away as possible from these two monsters. 

"Aw, look at how helpless you are." Jason coo'd, walking towards me.

I couldn't even stop my body from shaking. This man is truly terrifying. Even more terrifying than Justin. At least when it comes to Justin, I have been around him enough to know what he is capable of. I am drawn blank when it comes to Jason. His unpredictability is what makes him so damn terrifying. 

Jason picked me up as if I were a toddler and put me over his shoulder. I kicked and screamed, but I was quickly silenced by a hard hit on my thigh. 

"Don't push your luck, baby girl. I may look like Justin, but I am nowhere near as nice as he is. I will kill you with absolutely no remorse." 

I let the words sink into my brain like a sponge absorbing water. The hairs on the back of my neck rose as well as any invisible body hair due to the goosebumps Jason caused. What does he have in store for me and Justin? 

"Y-Yes, sir."

I couldn't see him, but I could tell Jason liked my submissive response. I knew from experience that the only way to get far with a criminal is to make them feel in control. After all, that is all they want within the city.  

Jason put me into the back of an expensive all black car. I couldn't tell the bran, but I knew from the inside exterior that it was very new and advanced. He must have had it imported to America from a foreign country. The leather seats felt so comfortable. If anything, all I wanted to is rest. I didn't want to face this reality. At least in my dreams, I will be with Justin and far away from Jason McCann.