Chapter Fourteen

The car ride was silent. I could tell that Justin was in deep thought by the way his eyes were locked on the road. My mind wandered with thoughts also. How did nobody notice me? Plenty of people saw me or maybe they were just too busy shopping to even realize. Whatever it was, I'm happy no drama broke out. The last thing I need is Justin thrown in jail and his gang try to kill me for making their leader go behind bars.   

Sighing at my thoughts, Justin stayed still. His mind was somewhere else. Probably thinking of a plan or a way to punish me.  

We finally get to the mansion. No words were spoken the whole car ride there. We got out the car, Justin slamming his car door hard before lighting up a cigarette. I gently closed mine so I wouldn't piss off Justin more than he already is. I walked behind him as he walked to the side door. Smoke flying in my face, making me cough at the smell. He turns to look at me with cold eyes. All I saw was pools of darkness. Pitch black, cold as ice, evil eyes. It was more hurtful than any words he could ever say.

"Shut the fuck up!" Justin hissed as he opened the door and slamming it in my face.  

Tears started streaming down my face. I was wrong. This hurt way worse. What did I do wrong? All I did was cough.  

I sighed before taking a deep breath. I opened the door and walked inside. All the boys looked at me as I heard stuff being thrown upstairs. More tears escaped my hurt eyes as I realized he is very angry with something I didn't even know I did. Derick looked at me and sighed. He stormed off upstairs while Flash stopped me from following him. What was he going to do?

-Derick's P.O.V.-

Justin stormed in the house, slamming the door behind him. He stormed off upstairs. What the hell happened? Acacia came in after Justin slammed his bedroom door. Tears poured down Acacia's fragile red cheeks that were cold from being out in the snow. I wanted to kill Justin for doing this to her. How could he be so mean to someone so perfect? I wanted to comfort her but I knew I couldn't. I have to talk to Justin. 

Flash looked at me and nod, like he was reading my thoughts and encouraging me to go. I gave him a small smile before stomping my way up the stairs. I look behind me to see Flash keeping Acacia from following me. 

Good.

She didn't need to see what was going to break out. Especially with Justin in this mood. Taking a deep breath, I walk into Justin's room. Broken glass was everywhere along with a hole in the wall. His bathroom light was on and the sink was running so I'm guessing his hand was bloody. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and slowly made my way to the door frame. Justin was washing the blood off his hand, not even noticing my existence. I leaned in the door frame, my feet stretched out to one end while my back leaned at the other. Justin looked up and noticed my reflection.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Justin spat, turning off the water and drying off his hand.   

"To ask what happened?" I say, not daring to meet his cold eyes.   

Justin pulled the first aid kit out of the bottom white cabinets under the sink. 

"It's none of your business, Derick." Justin growled as he shook the antibacterial spray before spraying it on his hand.  

"You're right, it's not. But I care for Acacia and right now, she's sobbing downstairs, so you're going to tell me or I'll make you." 

Justin roared in laughter as he wrapped the gauze tape around his bruised, cut up hand.   

"Please, what makes you think you can beat me up? I'm the one who taught you everything you know about fighting!" Justin scoffed, shaking his head with a smirk.  

My blood boiled. I've been waiting to beat this bastard's ass for years but he knew so much more than me. I need to choose my battles wisely. 

I stood up straight as Justin walked through the door frame. I looked at the large hole in the wall. He had a strong fist. 

"What happened at the mall?" I asked again, folding my arms against my chest.  

"Like I said before, Derick, it's none of your business." He hissed as he swept up the broken glass of the floor.  

"And like I said before, you're right but I care about Acacia so just tell me, dammit!" I spat.   

"You don't give a damn about me and Acacia's relationship. You're just like everyone else." He chuckled, sadly as he brushed past me to throw away the broken glass in the garbage bin.   

"You're right. I don't care about you and Acacia's relationship. But I do care about her happiness and you make her happy so get to talking." I demanded, running my hand through my black hair.   

Justin turned to look at me.

"She-she cares about...me?" He asked, taken back by my words.   

I nodded, my eyes growing sad.  

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p.'  

"Wow.. she really cares about me, don't she?" Justin smiled.   

Rub it in my face some more, will you? 

"Yes, Justin. She fucking loves you! Why won't you fucking show it back to her?! She's the most perfect girl in the world and you treat her like fucking shit! Ugh! She deserves better than a asshole like you!" I storm out of his room, my chest puffing up and down.     

God, it felt good to say that. 

I look to see Flash cradling crying Acacia in his arms on the couch. He looked at me and noticed I was pissed off. He didn't say a word. No one did. I could tell Acacia wanted to say something but Flash stopped her. She saw my sad, hurt eyes and I could tell it hurt her. 

I shook my head and walked towards my room.  

"Derick!" She said, getting off Flash's lap but he stopped her.  

"Let him go, Acacia." He said to her.  

I didn't once look back. I had no words for her or the guys.  

I went into my room, closing the door behind me. That's when tears streamed down my face. More of anger than sadness. Justin takes everything away from me! She deserves to be happy. Why the fuck does she have to be Justin's capture? He doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like her. I wish people would've noticed her at the mall and took her home. But no one knows what Justin looks like. They think they do but they don't. Justin always got people to do his dirty work for him. Innocent people are in prison for his crimes. People know our name, but no clue of our face.    

"Derick?" I heard Flash say before he opened the door.   

"Go away, Flash." I sigh, looking out my window.  

 "Man, c'mon. You need to let this go. Acacia is Justin's capture."   

 More tears ran down my face, my hands balling up into fist.  

"It's not fair, Flash." I grumbled.   

He made his way towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I know." He sighed.  

"He takes everything away from me." I spat through gritted teeth, looking at Flash's straight face.   

I turn my attention back towards the window. Flash did the same, keeping his hand on my shoulder. 

"He killed Sandra." I finally spoke, a lump forming in my throat.  

Flash didn't say a word. What could he say? 

"There's nothing you can do about it, Derick." He finally managed to say.   

 "There is." I countered.   

Flash looked at me and I turned to look at him.   

"And that is?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.  

I smirked evilly.

"I'm going to kill Justin."