Chapter Eighteen

-Justin's P.O.V.-

I stood in front of my twin brother, disgusted by his presence. Me and Jason always had a sibling rivalry. I grew up by my mother and he grew up with my father. We ran into each other only a couple of times growing up. Each time wasn't pleasant. I always had the life he never had. He grew up with my asshole father that with hold affection and endearment. Jason had to spend his life always trying to please him while my mother was the complete opposite.   

I didn't grow up with much, but my mom did the best she could to support us. That's why I can't face her to this day. I can't stand the disappointment that'll be written upon her face.  

"Why did you want to talk?" I asked, coldly.

"To make an offer." Jason replied.

I arched an eyebrow.

"An offer?" I repeated.

Jason nodded.

"Yep." He said, popping the p. 

I kept quiet, wanting him to explain more.

"Justin, you see, you're my brother. Hell, you are my twin, after all. Think of the shit we could do to take over Ontario. Can't you just see it?" He snaked his arm around my shoulders, sticking his left hand out into the air as if I could see his vision. 

I shrugged his arm off me and took a step back. He had a good point but I didn't want to be under his command. I liked my gang. Plus it was probably some sick scheme Jason was planning. I could never trust my brother.

"I appreciate your offer, Jason. But, I'm afraid I'll have to decline it." I say, putting my hands up in defense.

"What the fuck? Why? I'm trying to make peace with you." Jason spat. 

"Because, Jason, I'm fine with my gang. Plus you have too much going on. I have other shit to worry about." 

He glared at me. A smirk crept upon his lips.

"You made a dumb choice, brother." Jason chuckled. 

"I'll take my chances."

"See it ya self. Now I must get going but watch your back, Bieber. The world is a scary place." Jason warned, walking towards me.

"By the way, you got yourself a beautiful capture." He whispered into my ear, pulling away with a smirk. 

I glared at him, my hands clenching into fist.

"How do you know about her?" I questioned.

"C'mon, brother. Don't pretend you don't keep tabs on me also. Besides, its all over the news." 

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath.

Jason is the last person I want to know that I have a capture. He'll try to take her away from me and then I'll have to kill him off. Even though my life will be so much easier without him here, whats left of my morals play a part in my decisions. He's my brother. I can't do that to him. Plus I don't need anymore media attention placed upon me.

Jason walked off to his expensive car, leaving me and my crew to think.

"What do we do?" Dash asked.

"We wait." I sighed.

He frowned and I started walking out the building to the van. The boys followed shortly behind. I climbed in the drivers seat, pulling out a box of Marlboro's and slipping the cigarette in between my lips. I light it up, letting it heat up my body and calm my nerves.