Chapter Nine

The car ride was filled with silence. A tough silence that was suffocating me by every minute passing. Justin's head was probably filling up with malicious schemes to get back at me for my "unappreciated" behavior.  In all fairness, he was being disrespectful towards me. I may not be fulfilling all his needs, but he doesn't need to get it elsewhere. Some say this is jealousy; I call it respect for your "significant other."

Justin pulled into the driveway of his mansion and shut off the engine. He didn't say a word as he hopped out of the car and walked towards the side entrance. I let out a small sigh before following him.

We walked through the large kitchen in silence until we hit the steps. All the boys were chilling in the living room as usual, talking and smoking Marlboro's. They looked over at us and stiffened at the sight of Justin's angry face.

"You guys are back early." Flash stated the obvious.

"Yeah, well someone," Justin glared behind him to look at me, "was a brat."

My cheeks turned a crimson shade of red as the boys looked at me.

"Follow me." Justin demanded before jogging up the stairs.

At first I wasn't ashamed of my behavior, but looking at the consequences, I regret everything. I should've just let him have her. He would've killed me off to have her. I wouldn't have to live in misery much longer.

Justin was at the top of the stairs waiting for me by the time I finally gather the strength to make myself go. I didn't dare try to meet his venomous gaze. I would probably go back down the stairs and run somewhere to hide. I wasn't sure of what Justin planned to do to me, but I honestly didn't want to know. His punishments vary depending on how furious he was at you. Once, I didn't come down the stairs quick enough so he locked me in a dark room for twenty four hours with no food or water. 

Yeah, he can be harsh.

Once I made to the top of the stairs, my body started to quiver in fear. Justin made me go into his bedroom first before he decided to follow.

Closing and locking the door behind him, he sat on the edge of the bed. I stayed still by the door, tears already flowing from dark brown eyes.

"Come sit on my lap, darling." Justin said calmly, patting his lap.

I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat and obeyed his demands. I sat on his lap, my body still shaking in fear. I winced when his hand slowly rubbed up and down my back.

"Relax, princess. I would never hurt you."

"W-What are y-you going t-to d-do to me?" I whimpered.

"I was planning to punish you, but now I'm starting to understand why you did what you did."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You do?"

Justin nodded.

"Mhm. You were jealous that the waitress was flirting with me, so you acted out. If you wanted me, baby, you should've just said so."

Justin's fingers trailed around the front rim of my leggings, slowly finding their way to my underwear. I pushed his hand away.

"No, Justin. This isn't what I want."

Justin's lustful hazel eyes filled with a dark anger.

"What do you mean you don't want this?" He spat.

"I mean exactly what I said." I say, slightly surprised by boldness.

Justin shot up, making me quickly get up with him. His hands clenched into fist beside him. My heart began to pound. Justin already broke most of everything in this room. The only thing left to break is me and he's already doing that to my brain.

"You can't keep denying my needs, Acacia. My love will not be disregarded." Justin hissed.

"I've t-told you, I'm s-still not u-use to y-you." I admitted.

"I've made you feel as at home!" Justin snapped. "I've given you everything you truly ever wanted! You're just not trying to fit in! I can't do this anymore."

Justin walked to the dresser to retrieve something. My heart was running a marathon now at what he was planning to do. Once I saw him pull out a gun, I knew my one wish was coming true.

I was never the girl who wanted to commit suicide. Ever since I've been kidnapped, I just wanted the misery to end. Now I was finally getting my wish.

But why am I so terrified?

Justin cocked the gun before pointing it at me, slowly walking towards me. I walked backwards until I hit the door.

"P-Please, d-don't do this." I pleaded in between sobs.

"You never loved me!" Justin sneered, tears filling his dark eyes.

"Give me time, please. W-We can do f-family things like celebrate Christmas." I offered, trying not to stammer as much.

Justin pondered for a moment before putting the gun down.

"Christmas? We don't celebrate Christmas."

"You should. It will make me feel like I'm at home."

Justin grew silent. I could tell by the expression on his face that he was thinking so I didn't disturb him.

"Fine. We'll celebrate Christmas."

I smiled.

"Thank you."

Justin put the gun back in the drawer and closed it.

"Lets go tell the boys what the game plan is for tomorrow and then I'll cook you something to eat." Justin said as he opened the door.

I nodded and began following him down the stairs.